Sacramento
    Orlando -6.5 -110

Memphis +11.5 -110
    Cleveland

Boston -6 -110
    Portland

LA Lakers -9 -110
    Seattle

Hard to go against my guys with Stoudemire playing so well. He should have another great game here but Detroit will steal one in the desert. Orlando is mainly a revenge play and is a tough stop on the Sacramento road trip. LeBron James may very well triple-double against a weak Memphis team, but first game with a new lineup would be hard to imagine a blowout. Boston will get back to their winning ways after a rough stretch. Allen/Pierce were horrible in the last game so I look for them to be deadly, and Garnett should get increasing minutes. No explanation needed for the Lakers.

GL EH - like most of them ... When does the trade go final for Cleveland? Is Wallace playing today? Do you like any O/U? Detroit UNDER 198? Lakers OVER 214.5?

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
      GL EH - like most of them ... When does the trade go final for Cleveland? Is Wallace playing today? Do you like any O/U? Detroit UNDER 198? Lakers OVER 214.5?
      The new Cleveland guys are playing today, to my knowledge. Don't know about the O/U's. GL

Comment

Working...
      X