Cavs-7
    Wolves +12.5

2 to win 2 units

Raptors-425 1sth
    Celtics-180 1sth
    Cavs-425 1sth
    Lakers -330 1sth

1 to win 2.09 units

Sorry so late just got home.... will try & give some random thoughts before the games start....:thumbs:
    Last edited by Underdog88; 02-24-2008, 05:36 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

tons of highly lined games. Not too much interest in the Lakers game, as this is a high but coverable line for them. Not too sure the Sonics are ready for the lake show, Gasol should have his way, Seattle's poor interior is keeping me from making a play.

Magic- revenge game, Kings have won 3 straight but are just 9-18 on the road. Not buying the Kings on the road just because they beat Portland, Atl & the Bobcats in ot. I will however, buy Howard working the inside & eating Miller/Mikki/whoever the Kings throw at him alive. IMO the game line is solid too, but it is the Magic, who have been known to get lazy on defense, & put it on cruise control. I put them at a 7-10 pt lead at the half today, so it's a larger play at -4. Also playing the over as I think Orlando will be scoring a bunch today. Thought about the Magic team o106, but didn't want too many eggs in one basket.

Celtics under- the Blazers are a trendy pick tonight, but I'm not touching them until James Jones gets back. After watching them it's clear that he makes a huge difference... On the other side the C's are in a funk as well, but I thought it was coming. Couldn't lay the chalk tonight with them, but I do think they win su. The under is mainly a system play, but it does make sense that the C's would come out looking to play stout D, & Portland really doesn't run @ home... my only concern is Pierce/Allen going off after poor performances.

IMO the Cavs kill the Grizz tonight, LBJ should have fun on that sad excuse for a defense....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

I like your picks, especially the one yesterday with the Jazz in the 1H. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
      X