• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdwardHaney Monday (02/25/08)

7-7-0

Washington
    New Orleans -10 -110

Originally I thought the Wizards might be live today, but then I felt like I was being suckered in and went the other way on a gut feeling. Besides, the Hornets are due for a nice win after a couple of tough ones in a row versus teams that had an agenda.

Chicago
    Dallas -9 -110

This game doesn't look good for the Bulls situationally. I believe they will make the playoffs and be more exciting with the new cast of characters, but the fun won't start for them until they get back home.

Detroit
    Denver -1 -110

Comment

I went back to the well again with another play on Denver after they've burned me twice in a row. They're out of the playoffs right now. They need to make a statement. For Detroit it's 2nd game in as many days, with the ladder at altitude. The bear may jump on their back during the 2nd half. Denver is a team that doesn't make a lot of sense, which is why I'm giving them a better than 50/50 chance tonight.

Toronto
      Indiana +3 -110

I can't validate a play on Toronto this evening.

Atlanta
      San Antonio -12 -110

I'm going to ride the Spurs hard over the next couple weeks before everyone catches on to their excellence. They're gonna be murderous from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by EdwardHaney View Post
        I'm going to ride the Spurs hard over the next couple weeks before everyone catches on to their excellence. They're gonna be murderous from here on out.
        Yeah, I'm jumping on too. Spurs 6:1 to win it all, gotta bite.

Comment

Boston
          LA Clippers +9.5 -110

Late addition. Boston has been through a lot in the last week. Physical game in Phoenix, then overcoming a 17 point deficit in Portland. Now in Los Angeles the next night. No Kaman for the Clippers, but I believe they are live.

Comment

Working...
          X