No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Monday NBA/Discussion***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol anyone see this game? YouTube - P.J. Carlesimo Bawls Out Wally Szczerbiak YouTube - PJ Carlesimo goes off on Wally Szczerbiak

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
      Who doesn't do that to Yao? I saw nate robinson stuff it in Yao's face...

Comment

The more I consider the Pistons/Nuggets, the more I think it's more likely the Pistons win. Could be a letdown spot, but the Pistons are playing great ball. Pistons have the decided advantage defensively, & if Melo is held in check IMO they win. Gonna sit on it for a bit.

Hornets- I think they win tonight, I also think the line is inflated. I could see a 7-15 pt win. I don't like to be laying 10 pts when a team has won by more than 10 just 1 time in their last 4 games. I do think there is a play here, & it's on the Hornets team total. Washington has allowed over 102 pts in 7 of their last 10 road games. The Hornets have scored over 102 pts in 8 of their last 10 home games. They average 99.9 ppg on the season, & coming off 2 losses, I would think they will look to hang some points on the board tonight.....
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

For the record, I am completely off 1sth spread plays in an attempt to shorten the line on a big fave. The past couple days I've noticed these big lines have been getting covered in the 2ndh. Yesterday I said Cleveland, Orlando, Boston, but just the Cavs covered the half line, while all three covered the game line. I will however still look into 1sth totals, as most faves I like to win big tend to cover the first half overs. The only time I will consider a 1stq play is when I see a team jumping ahead out of the gates...

Comment

Dallas usually comes on strong in the 4th q and the Bulls blow in the 4th q what do you think of the Bulls +5.5 at the half?

Last 5 games at the half
            Bulls v NOH 50-43
            Bulls v Mia 48-43
            Bulls v NJN 44-51
            Bulls v Den 68-55
            Bulls v Hou 46-49

what do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              For the record, I am completely off 1sth spread plays in an attempt to shorten the line on a big fave. The past couple days I've noticed these big lines have been getting covered in the 2ndh. Yesterday I said Cleveland, Orlando, Boston, but just the Cavs covered the half line, while all three covered the game line. I will however still look into 1sth totals, as most faves I like to win big tend to cover the first half overs. The only time I will consider a 1stq play is when I see a team jumping ahead out of the gates...
              I totally agree. I got burnt 3 times doing that this weekend, rockets and raptors yesterday :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
                Dallas usually comes on strong in the 4th q and the Bulls blow in the 4th q what do you think of the Bulls +5.5 at the half?

Last 5 games at the half
                Bulls v NOH 50-43
                Bulls v Mia 48-43
                Bulls v NJN 44-51
                Bulls v Den 68-55
                Bulls v Hou 46-49

what do you think?

I really don't know what to think there. In the 3 b2b road games the Bulls have played this season, they won 2 of them

won 1sth vs Lakers 51-45, then were outscored 61-32 2ndh

lost vs Raptors 1sth 50-44, then were outscored 43-34 2ndh

won 1sth vs Heat 58-53, then outscored the Heat 68-42 2ndh

The Bulls could very well keep it close 1sth, but I don't think I want to wager on it. If they do, I may be on the Mavs 2ndh....

Comment

6 pt pleaser

Pacers-3
                  Pistons-4
                  Clippers+3

.5 to win 8.5 units

Trying my luck with another pleaser....

Comment

stellar 1st q for the Spurs

Comment

Spurs-10.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Clippers +9.5-108

3 units

Clippers team o46.5 1sth

Clippers +425

1 unit each

Oh boy...

Comment

Bulls/Mavs o97.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                            Goods,

Is it possible for you to discuss a game without mentioning the Cavs in some way??

The fact that they have covered vs Indiana this year means nothing in this matchup... Indiana is playing TORONTO tonight.

That being said, I like the Pacers in this double revenge situation.

Also like the Nuggets tonight in a good letdown spot for Detroits. Hopefull Denver will play D with pride tonight after giving up 250 points in their last 2 games to offensive juggernauts Milw + Chi...
                            Shows what you know. NOTHING!

Comment

Originally posted by Vic Mackey View Post
                              Goods,

Is it possible for you to discuss a game without mentioning the Cavs in some way??

The fact that they have covered vs Indiana this year means nothing in this matchup... Indiana is playing TORONTO tonight.

That being said, I like the Pacers in this double revenge situation.

Also like the Nuggets tonight in a good letdown spot for Detroits. Hopefull Denver will play D with pride tonight after giving up 250 points in their last 2 games to offensive juggernauts Milw + Chi...
                              Glad you lost both plays after calling me out for no reason fool.

Comment

Working...
                              X