QUELUDE 4 U - Tues - Feb 26th

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUELUDE 4 U - Tues - Feb 26th

Well - couldn't resist the card for tomorrow.. Going strong with some heavy hitters -

Cleveland -3 (8-2 in last 10 road games, 15-4 ATS against NBA Central, and with new TERROR squad (Wallace, Smith, Labron, Brown, Ilgauskus, West)- should be another winner here by at least 5-7pts) See a 103-97 Clev victory

LAKERS -15.5 (37-18-1 ATS in last 56 overall, while POR is 4-17 ATS in their last 21 overall) I don't care about head-to-head stats here (Underdog 18-4 ATS, POR is 17-5ATS in last 22 meetings) - that isn't now and LAL are playing great basketball... RIDE THE WAVE..

HOU - 12.5 (HOU is 8-1 ATS in last 9, 20-8 ATS in last 28 overall, UNder is 7-3 in HOU last 10) I'm not going the other way despite what WASH did to NO last night. BS last minute shot to win the game 95-92 or something like that... HOU will show them what being on top is like as well as Yao will show Haywood what being 7'0+ is all about... RIDE THE WAVE!!!

HOU UNDER 190.5 (HOU is 7-3 in last ten for the UNDER. Considering NO didn't play great defense and WASH still scored 95pts. Not the same in HOU with Yao in the center.

PHX -9.5 (PHX is 7-3 ATS in last 10 in Memphis, Road team is 7-3 ATS in last 10 and after getting the PISS beaten out of them by DET, you can bet the SUNS are going to win this game and it could be over by the 3rd qtr... me Thinks so...RAIN THREES!!!!!!!!!

PICKS
    HOU - 12.5 [$110 to win $100]WINNER
    HOU UNDER 190.5 (will jump on in the AM - not posted) - DIDN'T BET - SHOULD HAVE!! DAMN IT!!!
    PHX -9.5 [$55 to win $50] WINNER
    LAKERS -15.5 [$110 to win $100] LOSER
    Cleveland -3 [$110 to win $100] LOSER

COME ON BOYS - TIME TO REBOUND!!!
    Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-27-2008, 01:00 AM.

GL tomm Q4U!

I don't know if I could ever bring myself to giving 15 1/2 pts in an NBA game. I would think in this spot that it's Portland or no play. GL w/it though.

Moose
    Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

gl Q! I'm with ya on Cleveland but am following the Coach's advice on your lakers bet

Comment

Last night after a few too many I was quick to jump on the lakers. Even though Roy is out, I hear, you guys are right - 15 is still a lot to lay down - even at home. And with Port 5-2 with DD spreads and LAL 4-2 - it doesn't seem like a winner...

thanks for the input..

Comment

Off setting my other two bets off - HOU/LAL in light of some recent news...

Portland Trail Blazers +15½ -110 [$82.50 to win $75] WINNER
          Washington Wizards +10½ -110 [$110 to win $100] LOSER This was to wash my earlier pick on HOU as the news this AM about YAO didn't sit well with me so I countered my first pick and LOST $10.. and to see they won AS I THOUGHT - but you have to go with the gut to win!!! DAMN IT

Balances out my previous wagers.. BUMMER - hopefully this forum doesn't flame for this BS move..:puke:
          Last edited by Quelude4u; 02-27-2008, 12:59 AM.

Comment

OH WELL - Like College my day was filled with mixed emotion. In learning about Yao this afternoon i quickly reset my bets to counter what I thought would be a loss... Por and Wash were picked but funny how HOU still beat up on Wash...

Finally Talley
            ATS - 3-3

:bang:

Comment

Working...
            X