X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA***

NBA 523-508-10 +100.59 units

b2b bad nights, keeping it smaller tonight...

Kings/Heat o202.5-105

Wolves+7-101

Bucks+3+100

Suns team o111.5-105

2 units each

No feel for the Magic game, really can't go against the Rockets/Lakers right now. I'm hoping the Lakers sleepwalk through the first half so I can jump in at the half. I still don't think the Cavs should be a road fave, & the public is eating it up. The Bucks have played tough at home recently, beating Detroit & Denver. The Cavs are on the front end of a road b2b, & also without Varejao. The Suns are off a 20+ home loss, I expect them to come out firing. I would love to play the game over, but with Memphis' recent struggles it's tough. Opting for the Suns team over. Wolves play is basically a Jazz on the road fade. 12-17, 2-2 su last 4 road games, with 1 win coming in ot by 3 points. Go Jefferson go. Unless there are some strong 2ndh plays, this is it....
    Last edited by Underdog88; 02-26-2008, 11:26 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL tonight UDog, hope you get back on track :thumbs:
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

no Yao the Wiz may have value?

Comment

Yao out for the year. Wow :eeek:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Av is playing tonight.

Ohio.com - Roster change a familiar Cav

Comment

Heat +2.5-105 2ndh

Lakers-15.5

Warriors-4.5 1stq

1 unit each

Comment

Looking at the Suns/Grizz 2ndh over. Hoping for a 109, I think the scoring continues...

Comment

Suns/Grizz o105.5 2ndh

2 units

Adding a bit to the total here. Suns are shooting well 55%, but have also been getting to the line (15-20). They are just 2-10 from 3 pt range, so I expect a couple more 3s to fall. Memphis hasn't been shoting well (43%), but have still managed 53 1sth points. Not interested in a side here, don't really care where the points come from, just need the Grizz to keep it semi-competitiive, & IMO this one totals 115+

Comment

pushing my luck, but I like another one...

Jazz team u56 2ndh

2 units

Don't understand this number at all. The Jazz shot 53% from the field, & were 13-15 from the ft line in the 1sth. However, they scored 47 1sth points. The Wolves have shot well 1sth, but I expect the pace to slow a bit 2ndh. It's the Jazz, but it's not like they're gonna sail over 100 every game!

Comment

Wiz team o49.5-105 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Can't help but feel I got jobbed on the Heat/Wiz total. 110 1sth points, followed by 11 3rdq points for the Wiz? Rough quarter, but ok just 47 4thq pts & it's a winner... until the Heat manage 16 4thq points...

Comment

Warriors team o119

1.5 units

Was very close to adding Sonics team u104, but I'm going to look at it come halftime...

Wolves:thumbs:

Comment

what a shot by michael redd at the buzzer... incredible.

Comment

Horrible calls against the Cavs the entire 2nd half.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGoods420 View Post
                              Horrible calls against the Cavs the entire 2nd half.
                              :eyz:

Sonics/Warriors o110 2ndh

1.5 units

Comment

Working...
                              X