Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

see what happens when i didn't give you the plays today :bang: :bang: :bang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      I'm hoping the Lakers sleepwalk through the first half so I can jump in at the half.

Lakers-12 2ndh

3 units
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Mike Brown calls out the refs - Topic Powered by eve community

Comment

Goods...seriously....nobody gives a **** about the Cavs or their whining fans...They lost...deal with it...

Comment

do you have nothing better to do

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
              Lakers-12 2ndh

3 units
              wow...that's a huge half line though...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                wow...that's a huge half line though...
                Has to be though- with the Lakers down 7 at the half, it's playing them at -4 for the game. Setting it any lower gives such a huge advantage. If it was 8, you are basically getting a -1400 fave at -110! I played it thinking they would wake up, take the lead, & win by 6+. So far the Blazers are hanging tough, I would really like to see the Lakers within a bucket by the end of the 3rd....

Comment

Nice hit with the Lakers :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks philthy.... 7-6 +5.35 units :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Goods...seriously....nobody gives a **** about the Cavs or their whining fans...They lost...deal with it...
                      I do when my team gets ****ed over and I lose money. I am sick of stupid *******.s on here like you. I'm done posting. Ud your cool, the rest of you can fk off. I hate you *******s. I try to be nice and you guys just start with me constantly.

Comment

Hey easy there big guy. This is a great place to get info and winners. Some of the guys just don't like touts. Hell, I'm a Nugs fan, but I normally bet against my boys. Just take it easy on the homer plays. Try and offer us some of your insight if you're such an expert with the Cavs. If it's good we'll use it. if not, so be it. Don't take it personally.
                        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

I rewind the last play of the game 6 times, Redd traveled and the Cavs should have had the ball back with almost 3 seconds to go. It is not surprise they didn't call it, since the refs were doing everything in their power to make the Cavs lose. Mike Brown was fined after the game for his comments towards the officials. Lebron never complains about calls after the game, but he did last night. What I don't understand is I expose this bs since you are fellow sports bettors and you just seem to care less. NO WAY IN ******* HELL WAS YESTERDAYS GAME EVEN CLOSE TO FAIR. Easily 5 bad calls (not questionable) in the 2nd half. AV, Ben Wallace, Devin Brown, and Wally each got horrible calls against them. I hope most of you realize from time to time on these very heavy public favorites you see bogus calls that more often then not go against the heavy public favorite. It doesn't take too many bad calls to **** a team out of the game. I hope there are some realistic posters that understand my frustration and don't start **** with me for no reason. How can you not question the integrity of the game when you see **** like this? I watched the entire game again today and the calls seemed even worse today then they did yesterday.

I'm sure its all fine for those of you who picked the Bucks since you won money, but your team didn't outplay Cleveland last night. You just happened to bet the wrong side and the refs blatantly bailed the Bucks out time and time again.

Mike Brown calls out the refs - Topic Powered by eve community

THERE ARE STILL SOME DIRTY REFS IN THIS LEAGUE!!! - Topic Powered by eve community

terrible officiating last night - Topic Powered by eve community

Sure enough the 3 officials Forte, Callahan, and Fraher are easily the 3 of the worst officials in the league.
                          37-14 free-throw disparity
                          “I think there were some questionable calls,” James said.

“It’s still going to take a little bit of time, but that’s not why we lost the ballgame,” Brown said.

What a shame.
                          Last edited by TheGoods420; 02-27-2008, 04:28 PM.

Comment

That game needs investigated. I'm not even joking. I don't see how they can get away with robbing a team out of a win like that. It was so obvious and that is why I am so mad.

Comment

Goods...take a chill pill and move on.
                              Lord...you can't worry about yesterdays game now that its today.

Locking this thread up so we can move onto Wednesday's games.
                              If it ain't fun, don't do it!

Comment

Working...
                              X