Favs: 2-4-1 -2.40
    Dogs: 11-6 +1.50
    Overs:
    Unders: 1-1 -0.10
    ML Favs:
    ML Dogs: 2-0 +4.55
    4 point buys favorites:
    4 point buys underdogs: 1-0 +3.00

Taking the 76ers at +1.5 4.4 units to win 4 units.

Good luck to all!

Winner winner chicken dinner! Updating..

YTD 18-11-1 +10.55 Units
    Dogs: 12-6 +5.50
    Overs:
    ML Favs:
    ML Dogs: 2-0 +4.55
    4 point buys favorites:

Comment

very nice...

Comment

Adding Portland at +2 for 4.4 units to win 4 units

Also adding 2 units on moneyline at +115 to win +2.30 units.

LAC is really struggling from the perimiter. They won't have any low post game tonight without Kaman and it also appears that they'll have issues rebounding, especially if Portland G Martell Webster gets in the mix and rebounds out of the 2 position like he did last night.

The only thing that bugs me is that Portland played last night, but I'm going to discount that since it was at the same court (Staples Center) and they didnt have to travel so the road fatigue issue shouldn't be the same.

I saw something in their game last night before Kobe took over and they collapsed. It was the same fire they had when they had that long winning streak earlier in the year. There was a fire in their play and they were playing together as a team. Ironically, that last streak started when L. Aldridge went out. Ironically Roy was missing last night. This team plays well together and has great team chemistry.

This may be a really ugly low scoring game. I think the wrong team is favored here and believe Portland has a legit shot of winning by more than 5 points.

Preheating the oven with hopes of a chicken dinner midnight snack.

Good luck to all!

Comment

Vic,

Every time I see you post I can't help but feel euphoric about the soon upcoming season premiere of the shield.

I heard this is the last season so I'm gonna savor those babies like no tv show ever before.

I can't wait!!!!

Comment

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Wrong team favored.

Updating:

YTD 20-11-1 +16.85 Units
            Dogs: 13-6 +9.50
            Overs:
            ML Favs:
            ML Dogs: 3-0 +6.85
            4 point buys favorites:

As I thought, this game was ugly and low scoring. The Blazers were up huge at half and gave some back making it quit an interesting game that frankly gave me a stomach ache lol. Both Aldridge and Jack, 2 really good ft shooters missed a pair and then Von Wafer missed 1/2 near the end to make things way more interesting than they should have been.

The Clippers are horrible. Portland played down to their level at times. Had Maggette not been on fire, Portland would have won by 20. The Clips are THAT bad.

Despite the 2nd half stress, it'll look like a line drive in the box score tomorrow morning!

On a sidenote, I hope Portland keeps this Von Wafer kid on their active roster.

I dont remember him from his college days, but this kid is a solid energizer off the bench. He can fill it up too!

Comment

season 6 will be out on DVD March 24th.

looking forward to that as an appetizer for the last 13 episodes. what a great show.

Comment

Enjoy that chicken dinner! I guess I should have let you talk me into Portland - LOL!

Comment

Working...
                X