***UDoggie's TNT Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT Tatts***

trying for 3 straight profitable nights...

Bucks+3.5-107

Bucks team o97

Mavericks +4.5-102

3 units each

Bucks +146

Mavericks +180

1 unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Bucks

Mavs :bang:

GL :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks JML! I'll take a 4 pt win for the Spurs, if the Bucks win & put up 100 :beer2:

I just think this will be a closely played game. Would have been a no play at 2.5, but I can't pass up 4.5 with a team that historically plays close games. Everone's been saying how Kidd isn't a fit, but I honestly think he will fit well. He doesn't need to score over 10 ppg! I'm tired of that knock on him, because his D is nearly unparalleled, & he is a great passer. I agree that they are still not on the Lakers level, but I think it will be a matter of who gets hot at the right time, & who can stay healthy. The Spurs have been unimpressive @ home to me. Hawks - unimpressive. They beat the Hornets, but that was a big time revenge game, as they were blown out at home by them. They also have lost to the Cavs, Pistons, & Raptors at home. I have to take a shot at the ML, since they are 4-2 last 6 between the Spurs. I must say that i would likely be grabbing the points with the Spurs had Dallas been @ home- I guess I can't justify laying points to fade the Mavs, when there's no revenge angle goin on....

I think Villanueva could have a good game for the Bucks tonight.... they've been scoring, so I'm banking on Redd & Williams to keep shooting the lights out...

Comment

I like NJ here, Bucks are really **** on the road.

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Thanks JML! I'll take a 4 pt win for the Spurs, if the Bucks win & put up 100 :beer2:

And I agree about Kidd....not a bad fit at all, and I don't blame Dallas for trying something new. For tonight... just think after three patsies, they'll be in tough tonight...Spurs are really hitting their stride....I don't think it will be a blowout, but SA should pull away at the end...hopefully it lands on 4!!

UD, btw......who's your fav NBA team? :dunno: Never seems to show...

Comment

Originally posted by philthy_rich View Post
            I like NJ here, Bucks are really **** on the road.
            Then I suggest betting NJ! :beerbang: oh wait the game already started, and NJ is up ...lol

Oh,,,and how does NJ defend their home court?
            .500 at least?

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              UD, btw......who's your fav NBA team? :dunno: Never seems to show...

My favorite team is the one who wins for me :beerbang:

Don't really have one... As a kid I grew up on Jordan, but would never go so far as to say I was a Bulls fan. I liked the Hornets back in Grandmama days, kind of jumped on the bandwagon last year with Paul. No real team I have followed, but I think it makes it easier to wager on. I tried to like the Buffalo Brav.... er Clippers, but I just can't do it! Besides, Stifler's Mom is the Warlord of Clippers basketball :beerbang:

Comment

My favorite team is the one who wins for me :beerbang:
                So Memphis? :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  So Memphis? :laughing:
                  ugh my kryptonite:puke:

Comment

Dallas lead SA in turnovers 5-0, but still lead the game. :puke:

I can't believe how slow this game looks and it ends up resulting in 47 points in the 1stQ.

Comment

Bucks/ Nets u50.5 4thq

1 unit

Bucks-185 2ndh
                      Heat +8 1sth

1 to win 1.94 units

Harris is playing great, but Bogut is having his way inside, & Redd is hot. Nets shooting off the charts, but I expect a 4thq slowdown...

Comment

Mavs team o44-105 2ndh

1.5 units

Dallas shot 50% 1sth & scored 47 pts. However, Dirk has just 6 pts, & Terry hasn't scored yet. I expect Kidd to find them for some 2ndh scoring.... as far as the ML goes, I have a bad feeling after that Ginobli 1sth buzzer beater.

Comment

Heat +14-106/ +1350

2 units/ half unit ML

Heat team o98.5-105

1 unit

Here's a game Wade will be up for, if he's hot this line is a joke. The Lakers played a bad 1sth 2 nights ago vs. Portland, I think they are about ready to fall back down to earth. I also think the Heat have been playing pretty good ball, though their record doesn't show it. ML is a lotto ticket play LoL- haven't played a reallly big dog lately, so I was getting a bit itchy

Comment

I'm embarrassed to be a fan of the Heat.

Comment

Thanks JML! I'll take a 4 pt win for the Spurs,
                              We were a bull**** free throw from hitting the 4. I'll take the push I guess...killed at NHL tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X