Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 2nd ~~

Back to the NBA tonight...
    Nets have been spanked by double digits recently in this series, and I think things will even themselves out today. The fact is that the Spurs haven't won 5 games on the road all year, plus 75% of bets are on the Spurs and the line isn't moving in fact I've seen it dip to 4 in some places. The reason New Jersey got smoked is because Parker is too fast for J-Kidd... Harris should be able to keep up with him. I know he's coming off the bench tonight, but I think Parker should be quit(er) this time around and I think the Nets have this one SU, but I'll take the points. I also like the Hornets, but I'd rather take the points with the home team.

MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½

*RISKING $550 to win $500.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,250

--

March Past Results (1-0)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250

"Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL BIFF - I'm on the other side but here is to a good game and may the best team win!!:beerbang:

Comment

BIFF - I very rarely go against you - seems there's a first for everything (i.e. SA with 5 road wins) - Jersey is a mess..

:beerbang:

Comment

Well if the Nets came CLOSE to shooting 40% today they would have won. I still standby my pick, I just took a gamble betting on a team that did not execute when they had the opportunity, and they had plenty of them. Time to track my results and move on to tomorrow. Good Luck to those guys getting late action. I'd lean towards the Warriors, but they just aren't worth it at home this year.

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $4,700

--

March Past Results (1-1)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
        MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
        "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

hola biff

Biff for today is not but I have not seen any pick for the evening, the only parties who believe that something can happen is New Orleans -6 (NBA), Anaheim -135 (NHL), wait and see what I say

Comment

Working...
          X