• Show
Clear All

• NBA Monday Faders 3/3

ytd 210-189

NY Knicks +7.5 (-105)
    Utah Jazz -5
    LA Clippers +5

2 units each

I think those of us on the Knicks just got boned directly in the anus :puke: :bang: :toss:

Comment

The Jazz are soft.

They should change their name to the Utah Vaginas

Comment

lol that is funny. but they are up 8:boog:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          I think those of us on the Knicks just got boned directly in the anus :puke: :bang: :toss:
          Why? It looks like NY missed their last 7 shots of the game to blow the cover by a bunch...and NO hit theirs coming home.....sounds to me pretty Knick-like to me! lol. Didn't see the game, so I'm not sure you mean the reffing or something....tough to be right in it till the end though, yeah...

Utah managed to hit their FTs for your close cover at least (and Dallas missed their backdoor 3)! :thumbs:

That's why I hate playing spreads in the NBA...it comes down to FT shooting and jacking up meaningless 3s....so unpredictable...and I feel so helpless at the end....lol...

GL
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-03-2008, 11:47 PM.

Comment

YEP:puke:
            "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Only sports wagerers can get told
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                Why? It looks like NY missed their last 7 shots of the game to blow the cover by a bunch...and NO hit theirs coming home.....sounds to me pretty Knick-like to me! lol. Didn't see the game, so I'm not sure you mean the reffing or something....tough to be right in it till the end though, yeah...

Utah managed to hit their FTs for your close cover at least (and Dallas missed their backdoor 3)! :thumbs:

That's why I hate playing spreads in the NBA...it comes down to FT shooting and jacking up meaningless 3s....so unpredictable...and I feel so helpless at the end....lol...

GL
                NYK NEVER trailed in the entire game by more than 7 until in the final minute. Furthermore, it was pretty much a 1 to 4 point game the entire way. I watched the game, and there's no way the Hornets outplayed the Knicks to the extent that they should have covered a -7.5 line. The Knicks could have just as easily won outright.

Utah was far from a lucky cover as well. They led the entire game, except those 34 seconds or whatever it was when Dallas got hot and took the lead in the 4th, and then Utah proceeded to stomp them to the tune of a 16-0 run and make it a double digit defecit again. Dallas hit everything coming down the stretch too (right after the 16-0 run by Utah), and they benefitted from a 3 point play when Dirk took like 4 steps and scored, and the ref called a foul on Utah instead of traveling on Dork, and they still failed to cover the line. Dallas was outplayed big time last night, and if Utah wasn't such a bunch of Vaginas and would learn to play a little defense, that game never would have been close.

On a side note, Dallas stinks, and will probably be a super fade from here on out, especially on the road. It's no coincidence that they are +6 and stuff every time they play a decent team....

Also, I knew that Clippers play was ****ed as soon as I saw:

(1) someone post a tout write up where the tout called it a Game of the Week
                (2) some :pud: post it as a lock

I knew I should have hedged that out and just paid the juice.

****ers :puke:

Comment

Working...
                X