No announcement yet.

***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do i get the feeling HD will be posting this dude's myspace page soon :beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
      Why do i get the feeling HD will be posting this dude's myspace page soon :beer2:
      :laughing:

Least Garcia fouled at the end - glad you were able to hit. SOmetimes its better to be lucky than good, although this is all b/c the Queens were BAD.

Moose
      Moose

"Don't give up! Don't ever give up!" - Jimmy V

Comment

MySpace/philthy_rich

:beer2:

Comment

another clown on board...probably that cheeseburger dudes 4 year old brother:beer2:

Comment

lol...sorry, I thought that was funny...

Comment

yeah it was pretty funny... that was some pretty bad quick math, but in my defense I was pissed about how that went down & was also a bit tipsy:beer2:
              Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

yeah it was pretty funny... that was some pretty bad quick math, but in my defense I was pissed about how that went down & was also a bit tipsy:beer2:

Udog...that came from the same clown who hasa "fade Edwardhaney" system.... :conf:

no offense to EH, but look at who your getting questioned by.philty rich has like what, 40 posts and trying to stir crap up??...lol

Comment

Working...
                X