4 units

Nuggets team o60 1sth

Nuggets team o117.5 game

Nuggets - 2.5 1stq

2 units each

Celtics-195
    Nuggets-255

2 to win 2.21 units
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-05-2008, 02:21 PM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    One so far..... track meet

Suns/ Nuggets o231

4 units
    Suns really looked bad today 2nd half, do you think that may drag the number lower come tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by gsad View Post
      Suns really looked bad today 2nd half, do you think that may drag the number lower come tomorrow?
      Not sure really... I don't like to wait on overs, seems I always lose a couple pts when i wait. The Lakers/Kings total tonight opened at 217.5, closed as high as 222.5, which would have been a loser. I'll have a writeup tomorrow, still looking at a couple potential plays.

Comment

GL! :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks JML :thumbs:

Looks like I'm not going to get the best of this number.... I'm seeing u230+100 @ Pinny, other books sure to follow. Oh well, would have been 4 units up to 236 or so, so I'm not to worried about the 1 point.

Last meeting between these two teams was a 137-115 drubbing by the Suns @ home. They definitely had the Nuggets in an ideal situation, as they were playing their 4th in 5 & on a b2b. The Suns shot 53.8% & a remarkable 64% from behind the 3 point line. Iverson was visibly upset with the three point attempts coming in the last minutes of the game, when it was beyond out of reach. Heres what coach Karl had to say...

"They got happy & they got cocky & they rubbed our faces in the game a little bit. It will be fun the next time we play them."

Big time revenge angle here for the Nuggets, & had I caught this at -3.5 I would have played it large.... Now @ 6, which IMO is still coverable but not as nice as -3.5! Overall this is a very good spot for the Nuggets, as they are off a road loss, 2 days rested & back home with revenge. The Suns are on the back end of a b2b roadie- bad spot. On the second of b2b road games this season, the Suns are 2-4 su. This includes a 9 pt loss @ ATL, a 3 pt loss @ Minny, 10 pt loss @ Minny, & 17 pt loss @ NO. Denver-6 doesnt look so high to me now.

Many will look at this total & think it's just way too high. However, this number is very coverable IMO. Suns last 4 road totals.....

189 @ Portland

223 @ NO

240 @ Mem

238 @ GS

2 of them went over tonight's number. 3-1 ats to the over... Not going to buy the theory that Shaq on the Suns slows this game down. Last night the Suns were up by 19 at the half, & pretty much coasted 2ndh doing just enough to secure the victory. This will be a track meet, & I fully expect 50+ fast break points. Last season's matchups...

@ Denver- Suns won 113-108 - Nash sits out 2ndh due to his shoulder, but Suns come from behind for the win anyway.

@ Denver Denver won 131-107- Similar situation as tonight, with Nuggets revenge & the Suns on a b2b game.

@ Phx- Suns win 125-108

2 of the 3 matchups went over the total... I think Denver 1stq/ Den team over for game/ half are all solid plays, so I'm going on them.... still looking at a couple...

Comment

The more I look at it, the more I think Boston is the play. I just get the feeling they will feel like they need it more. 2 home losses to the Pistons heading into the playoffs is not an option for Doc....

Thinking about a Nuggets/Celtics ML parlay, pays slightly + money for 2 solid home teams....

Comment

Nuggets are team I've got my eye on right now. I will be looking for them as a home dog against the Spurs on the 7th... Good Luck with that over. :thumbs:
              "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
                The more I look at it, the more I think Boston is the play. I just get the feeling they will feel like they need it more. 2 home losses to the Pistons heading into the playoffs is not an option for Doc....
                I feel the same way...although laying anything more than 3 is tough in these type of match-ups...I feel confident in a Celtics W.

What are your thoughts on Cavs -4? Line does seem fishy, but in all reality cavs are the better team and Lebron has no reason not to go off on them...I feel like vegas is making it an obvious trap wanting knicks money:dunno:

Boston is a play tho:beerbang:

GL
                "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
                  What are your thoughts on Cavs -4? Line does seem fishy, but in all reality cavs are the better team and Lebron has no reason not to go off on them...I feel like vegas is making it an obvious trap wanting knicks money:dunno:

I don't like the Cavs, yet I think I'm done trying to guess when the Knicks will show up. They seem incapable of playing a full 4 quarters, but they have played the Cavs very well at home, winning 2 of their last 3 @ home. The Cavs have been pretty terrible road faves all season, & are just 3-4 su on the road in their last 7 games.... I think Z out is a huge blow to them, as Varejao/Wallace aren't exactly the most consistent scorers in the paint. I think the Cavs team under 97.5 could be the best play on board, as the Knicks are prone to dry spells, & LBJ has to drop 37 just for the Cavs to score 95 pts at home! Gun to my head, I would take the dog & under....

Comment

Last plays for tonight...

Wizards team o99.5

Kings -2.5-105

Warriors-1.5-105 1stq

Kings team o51-105 1sth

Cavs team u97.5

2 units each

Comment

GL today UDog.. :thumbs:
                      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Suns/ Nuggets o56 3rd q

2 units

Comment

Nice 4thq collapse by the Kings.... when will I learn? 7-4 +7.51 :thumbs:

Comment

same here.... my system play will be to fade kings and miami every chance I get!
                            NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
                            NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
                            NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
                            NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
                            MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Yeah, Miami will get zero cash from me....

Kings would not have been a play had I known both Artest & Thomas wouldn't go- was set to buy back at the half but they were doing well up 11 by then :bang:

Comment

Working...
                              X