Thursday NBA Note: Dirk out for Dallas for tackle he put on Kirilenko

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday NBA Note: Dirk out for Dallas for tackle he put on Kirilenko

Just noting so you dont bet on Dallas and then find out he's not playing.

Should make the line nice & low... :beer2:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

With Dirk playing I couldn't imagine a scenario where the Rockets would win this game. Now without Dirk, the Mavs could very well still win but the line will be a lot better. Only 3 of the 16 wins that are a part of this streak were against solid teams. It's definitely time for them to lose, and Dallas is such a tough place to play.

The Rockets burn me everytime I pick against them though. No worries about it being the 2nd of a B2B, they didn't put much energy into Wednesday's game, it was very business-like and McGrady took much of the 2nd half off (scored 2 points). Their focus is there.
      Last edited by EdwardHaney; 03-06-2008, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Line was originally Dallas -5.5/6 yesterday...tried to grab Houston +6 as soon as the news came on the wire...but Pinnacle beat me to it!

Comment

Houston is in a bad spot here, regardless of whether or not Dirk is playing....

Dallas off 2 days rest after b2b road losses. 25-3 at home, & have beaten the Rockets 5 straight, smallest margin of victory was 6 points...

I think Howard, Terry, Stack & Kidd are more than capable of getting the home win tonight- still no line available, but I'm thinking it comes out -3.5 or -4.
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            Houston is in a bad spot here, regardless of whether or not Dirk is playing....

Dallas off 2 days rest after b2b road losses. 25-3 at home, & have beaten the Rockets 5 straight, smallest margin of victory was 6 points...

I think Howard, Terry, Stack & Kidd are more than capable of getting the home win tonight- still no line available, but I'm thinking it comes out -3.5 or -4.
            -4? Without Dirk?

You're really going to be happy, cause it's probably going to be a pick'em by gametime...

Comment

5Dimes has the game at : pick -110 others at Dallas -1 -105 to -110

What's really interesting is the total 181 to 181.5
              Last edited by Meestermike; 03-06-2008, 01:05 PM.
              Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

Working...
              X