Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT Tatts***

NBA 559-553-10 +101.80 units

Denver did right by me last night, today I'm on...

Bulls-3.5

3 units

Cavs/ Bulls u193.5

1.5 units

Bulls- easy one for me to decide on... Bulls with quick revenge having lost Sunday @ Cleveland. They ended up losing by 9 but the game was much closer than that, until LBJ took over. Tonight the Cavs are in a much tougher spot, playing the back end of b2b road games. This season the Cavs have not fared well on the back end of b2b road games...

Lost @ Utah 103-101

Lost @ Denver 122-100

Lost @ Seattle 101-95

Won @ Atlanta 100-95

Lost @ Boston 92-87

The public is heaVily on the Cavs here, yet the line has remained 3.5. I think there's a chance the line drops a half point, but I'm fine laying 3.5 in this situation...I expect a slower paced defensive battle here- No Z means less of an offensive presence in the paint for the Cavs, I think it spells trouble for them tonight. I'm thinking 91-82 Bulls

I will also be on the Mavs, but there's no line available & I'll be out all day. GLTA :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Like both side and total.....Good Luck:thumbs:
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

what do you think about the spurs/pacers total? Seems kind of high. im thinking spurs will try to play slower pace with denver on deck. But damn pacers D is not good.

Comment

Cavs stung me on the road countless times so I like the fade. Bulls/Cavs total went up to 197. Anyone know the reason?

Comment

Thanks srn... Bulls come through though it sailed over... I'll be looking into the 2ndh under in the Rockets/Mavs game.

Comment

thanks for the winner udog

Comment

Houston shooting 66% right now...

Comment

Mavs-1 2ndh

3 units

Waiting on the Rockets team under...

Comment

Rockets team u46-105

1.5 units

Rockets/
                  Mavericks u46.5 3rdq

1 unit

I expect a slower, more dliberate pace 2ndh. I think Avery will tell his team to make that extra pass, look for the open shot. I think the defense for both teams buckle down a bit, plus the above average shooting gives the 2ndh a bit of value IMO...

the one thing thats worrying me is Bass- Scola & landry are giving him trouble defensively. Still, I think Dallas guard play will do enough for them to get the W:thumbs:

Comment

OK ok I get it, stop stepping in front of the Lakers & Rockets....

Comment

LOL, I know what you mean. Every time Houston plays in Dallas, I end up taking Houston and they get beat up on every time. I still played Houston tonight. Finally, I got one. Hey, Udog, I think you have to look at this team not because of the players, but at the coach. Adelman used to tear it up in Sact. I really think he's been able to convince them to play as a team, unlike the Van Gundy style.
                      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
                      X