X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ladies And Gentleman Lets Hoop It Up On A Thursday

This is my only strongest play of the day:

[/B] 15 UNITS CHICAGO BULLS -3.5 [/B]
    Lebron came of a 50 point game 10 assist 8 rebound game working his ass off.. But seriously against a sorry sorry Knicks team....also motivation factor was key for james because he played at one of the biggest basketball arenas....MADISON SQUARE GARDENS......(even a crazy fan came running to him on the court)LOL but Cleveland besides Lebron James are a verry verry sorry team....wally szerbiak? are u kiddin me..? delonte west are u serious??if i were lebron i would of pushed for Kidd>>.that would of been the key to Clevelands playoff hopes.....look how crappy Kidd is doing for dallas...because the fact of the matter is dallas never needed kidd........

Chicago is not a bad team either ......they are just young....from Kirk hinrich, ben gordon, loul deng, andres nocioni, and larry hughes is doing better off late....and he will show Cleveland wahtsup.....remember before Cleveland Larry was not that bad off a player.........

DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL....WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THIS GAME CALLED SPORTS CAPPIN.

MONTH OF APRIL
    MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
    MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
    NBA- 2-4

Just wanted to say "wow" on your 15 unit play on the Bulls tonite. Hope it cashes for you.

NBL.

NBL = NO BAD LUCK
    Make a few more today than you made or lost yesterday

Comment

i appreciate that meestermike....if i dont hit this...imma prob..take a long break...lol
      DISCIPLINE AND SELF CONTROL....WILL HELP YOU CONQUER THIS GAME CALLED SPORTS CAPPIN.

MONTH OF APRIL
      MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
      MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
      NBA- 2-4

Comment

LETS DO THIS LADIES AND GENTS....7 UNITS CHICAGO 2ND HALF -2.5

MONTH OF APRIL
        MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
        MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
        NBA- 2-4

Comment

wow indeed.

GL :thumbs:
          Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-06-2008, 09:06 PM.

Comment

Discipline is Key? GL :beer2:

Comment

gl man...22 units on one game weeeeeeeeeeee hope ya cash man!

Comment

i appreciate it guys ....MAY WE ALL CASH IN! CHEERS:beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:

MONTH OF APRIL
                MLB STRONG PLAYS=9-2
                MLB REGULAR PLAYS= 3-2

MONTH OF APRIL
                NBA- 2-4

Comment

good call on the bulls.

l lost on the bulls and the spurs, but with the rockets win, it should make my night just about flat.

Comment

Working...
                  X