• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Friday Blizzard Plays***

NBA 560- 557- 10 +97.10 units

Bunch of leans, so far 1 track meet...

Jazz/Suns o223-102

4 units

Jazz/Suns over- Finally a matchup between these two that should result in a track meet. two previous meetings this season...

Suns get the home win 103-98. Jazz were on a b2b & shot 44%. The Suns shot 46% & just 23% from the 3 pt line. Ho hum.

Jazz get the home win 108-86. Jazz had revenge, not to mention the Suns were without Nash, Grant Hill & Marion. The Suns shot just 36% & both teams combined for just 16 fast break points.

Now the Suns have revenge & are 1 day rested, of a loss @ Denver. The Jazz are off a day rest, plus coasted in a home win vs Minny Wednesday. In short, I think both teams will be ready to run. I have to think this game is much more important to the Suns, but Utah does need to get some quality road wins if they want confidence going into the playoffs. The Jazz have a home game tomorrow vs Denver, but I don't think Utah is the type of team to lay down should they fall behind late. That's my main concern when playing higher totals. From a matchup standpoint, Nash/Barbosa & Deron Williams should push tempo as usual, but I think AK 47's absence is a little helpful for the over... provided Korver can knock down some open looks. Boozer should get some cleanup buckets underneath as well. If not for the Suns revenge angle, I would likely be on the Jazz+ pts, but I think the over is the best play on board....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Raptors-6-105

Raptors team o99.5

2 units each

6 pt pleaser

Raptors-12

Bucks-7

1 to win 6 units

Comment

Warriors/ Heat u222.5-103

Knicks team u90.5

Bulls team u93.5-105

Nets/ Hornets u192.5-105

T-Pups team u96.5

2 units each

Playing the numbers on most of these.... The Heat have had 2 games go over this number at home this season, & they were both ot games. The Warriors are in a lookahead situation with a game @ orlando tomorrow. The Knicks are incapable of scoring for 4 quarters, plus I think Detroit will d them up well tonight. Bulls in a bad spot b2b @ Boston. This one looks almost too easy to me... the Wolves scores on the road are ridiculous! I don't feel like typing anymore, but look up the Wolves road team totals....none over 88 in their last 6 or so...may add to that if all goes well. GLTA :thumbs:

Comment

In a blizzard also....but I live in Memphis! Most in the 4 years I've been here. The 2 local ESPN radio guys were taking calls making fun of how rediculous people are acting about snow, even mockingly named the storm "White Death 2008"...hahaha..... Anyway, GL w/ your plays...and snow!
        NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
        NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Hornets-7.5 2ndh

2 units

Comment

hey UD do we try to middle the Phx/Uta o223 they need 97 to win and the 2nd h total is 114, that gives us a 19 pt middle?

Comment

Udoggie R U gettin any snow up there? :hide:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                Udoggie R U gettin any snow up there? :hide:
                LOL... saying anywhere from 12-24 inches here in buffalo by sunday:beer2: :beerbang:

Comment

I hope dan clears the driveway soon. I'm runnin' outta beer.. :drunk:

Comment

Yup...25-30 cm by Sunday here....then the floods should come as it warms up to about 45 degrees by Wednesday....lol...going to be messy!

Comment

just got back from the beer store... cars stuck everywhere in the middle of the streets, like a war zone... not me, went driving through it all in my 4wd..:drive: had the truck goin' slideways, most of the way 40mph and up... I love this weather... :drunk:

Comment

just got back from the beer store... cars stuck everywhere in the middle of the streets, like a war zone... not me, went driving through it all in my 4wd..:drive: had the truck goin' slideways, most of the way 40mph and up... I love this weather... :drunk:
                        :beerbang:

Comment

It's not too bad here... supposed to get more today I believe. The roads were bad last night, but I too have the 4wd & love to tear through this stuff. :thumbs:

Comment

just got back from the beer store... :drunk:
                            No way....I dont believe you.

Beer Store?????

LMAO
                            Go Boilers!
                            thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                            NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                            NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                            NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                            NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                            NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                            NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                            NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                            NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                            NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                              No way....I dont believe you.

Beer Store?????

LMAO
                              He musta been headed to Canada...that's what they're called up here!

Comment

Working...
                              X