~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 7th ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S 1 PLAY - MAR. 7th ~~

I'm getting this one out early tonight, because if you've been following me you know I've had this game circled. I was hoping to get even odds on Nuggets ML, but I guess if I have to take a point I will. I want to make this clear that this is NOT a fade of the Spurs win streak. Although they are "due" for a road loss, and a loss in general... I'm betting on the Nuggets because I think they Nuggets are in a good spot here. Already a dominant team in the Pepsi Center beating Phoenix and Boston recently, they've had a day off and are well rested. San Antonio is playing their 3rd game in 4 days. Division rivalries aside, this is as big as a game as it gets for the Nuggets. They got shelled 4-1 in the first round of the playoffs last year by the Spurs, and for them, a game against the Spurs is always a statement game. The Spurs have owned this series, but despite what their road record shows this is the most talented Denver team I've seen in several years. Nuggs already took the first matchup this year, and I think that'll give them confidence to take another one from the Spurs who have the odds stacked against them tonight on the road. Spurs are also 1-6 ATS as a little dog, so it seems Vegas is cashing in when 90% of the people are on them ML like they are tonight. Good Luck. :thumbs:

MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1

*RISKING $550 to win $500

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $4,900

--

March Past Results (3-3)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
    MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
    MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
    MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
    MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL BIFF - here's to a WIN tonight..:beerbang:

Comment

my favorite play of the night as well. Gl to all of us on this one.

Comment

Gl Biff!

Comment

GL Biff! Had Den from earlier and just added a little, thinking along the same lines. Den is very good at home and really accomplishes a ton with a W. And IMO their D is better than perceived, which is good if the pace slows. Hopefully Den shows up and plays well, and if not, maybe we can catch a break w/ SA being affected by their spot! GL!
          NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
          NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Spurs ran out of gas as expected. Double digit win made a statement. :thumbs:

--

March Starting Bankroll = $5,000

March Current Bankroll = $5,400

--

March Past Results (4-3)

MARCH 1st = GONZAGA BULLDOGS (BB) -6 = WIN +$250
            MARCH 2nd = NEW JERSEY NETS +5½ = LOSS -$550
            MARCH 3rd = LOYOLA MARYMOUNT/SAN DIEGO - UNDER 130½ = LOSS -$275
            MARCH 4th = SUNS/TRAILBLAZERS - UNDER 208½ = WIN +$500
            MARCH 5th = OKLAHOMA STATE COWBOYS (1H) -2½ = LOSS -$275
            MARCH 6th = OREGON DUCKS (BB) -5 = WIN +$250
            MARCH 7th = DENVER NUGGETS -1 = WIN +$500
            "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

:thx:

Comment

CASHED IN AS WELL!! GOOD ONE!! Made me nervous for the 1st half as SA was frustrating the Nuggets but the second half blistering in the locker room by Karl was enough to get Carmello going as well as Iverson!! HOW ABOUT NAJERA - a couple big three pointers and some great energy plays was key in my oponion.:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                X