Clear All

• friday night nba

spurs +2

sonics/76er over 202

goldenstate -5.5

jazz +5.5 and +190

bulls/centics u199

ytd 1-2
    Last edited by goldenchild; 03-07-2008, 08:56 PM.

is it best to bet right before the game starts to avoid things like last minute injuries?

Comment

Well with the Warriors game... obviously.

Looks like you posted after game time buddy. :nono:
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

yea, i was waiting to make all my bets than post. next time i'll post as i bet.

Comment

I don't think anybody here is going to let you count a game that was in the 3rd quarter and up by 20 when you posted it. I'd count that one as a no play buddy.
          "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biff_Tannen View Post
            I don't think anybody here is going to let you count a game that was in the 3rd quarter and up by 20 when you posted it. I'd count that one as a no play buddy.

:thumbs:

Comment

I really dont give a flyin' ****in' ****, when you post it... The only thing that bothers me, is the ****ed up lines that people post! I see them all, and I know whats available and when they are available! :th:

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                I really dont give a flyin' ****in' ****, when you post it... The only thing that bothers me, is the ****ed up lines that people post! I see them all, and I know whats available and when they are available! :th:
                are you talking about the way i post the line? i see people only post either the line or the spread they bet on, do i need to post the odds for both teams?

Comment

Working...
                X