Clear All

• EdwardHaney NBA Sunday (03/09/08)

NBA OVERALL (-8.70 UNITS)

1 UNIT PLAYS: 16-25-1 (-11.50 UNITS)
    2 UNIT PLAYS: 1-1-0 (-0.20 UNITS)
    3 UNIT PLAYS: 1-0-0 (+3.00 UNITS)

San Antonio -2 -110
    Phoenix

It's for games like this that Phoenix has Shaquille O'Neal. They'll put up a bloody fight but I see another close loss for the Suns. They're struggling against everybody, so I don't see why they'll beat a Spurs team that they rarely ever beat anyways. San Antonio is also coming off a pretty lackluster performance in Denver where Mr. Longoria played his worst game of the year. He should bounce back strongly against a Suns team that he owns. Also nobody (except maybe James/Paul/Bryant) is playing better than Ginobili right now. Phoenix has been brutally bad against the good teams this season. Honestly, I hope the Suns prove me wrong but I can't bet on them until they show me something. I can't believe I am saying this, but for the first time all season I'm legitimately worried about them falling out of the playoff picture. I'm going to go for just one unit here but I considered going for more. The wheels are coming off in Phoenix and the schedule isn't giving them a break anytime soon.

Good luck everybody!

On the Spurs as well... GL Haney :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Working...
    X