0-1 yesterday, bouncing back with....

Nets+12

Hawks+10-105

3 units each

Cavaliers-220
    Spurs-300
    Mavericks-600 1sth

3 to win 3.78 units
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Thoughts on games...

Cavs/Blazers- Portland smack dab in the middle of a 5 game roadtrip & on the front end of a b2b. They won their first 2 road games, beating the Bucks by 2 & the Knicks by 6 in ot. Not too impressive if you ask me. The Cavs are coming in winners in 7 of their last 10. I think the Cavs win here, & IMO they cover the spread as well. Big Ben should be able to slow down Aldridge, & LBJ should have his way with the Blazers. 20-10 home team vs an 11-21 road team, I think the line may be a tad too low. I also think the total could be a bit low, but I could see the Blazers only putting up 85 or so...

Nuggets/Spurs- Quick revenge for the Spurs after losing Friday @ Denver. The difference between the Nuggets @ home vs. on the road is glaring. They are just 12-18 on the road- one thing I noticed is that they tend to have trouble scoring against teams who look to slow down the pace & play halfcourt. Here are some Nuggets total vs. those types of teams..

89 pts @ Houston

93 pts @ NO

91 pts @ SA

81 pts @ Hous

93 pts @ Bos

They scored 122 @ Dallas, but also only put up 85 on their next trip back. In the last meeting @ SA Denver shot over 47% fg, 40% 3 pointers & still only put up 91 pts. This is largely due to the Spurs efforts on keeping the number of possessions down. I'm sure the same will apply today. Lean to the Nuggets team under 97.

It's pretty well- documented that the Spurs aren't too solid ats on b2b games, but when they are off a road loss & back home with 0 rest......

lost @ Houston--------> beat Miami 88-78

lost @ Dallas----------> beat Houston 90-84

lost @ Denver---------> beat Knicks 97-93

To me it looks like they focus on slowing the game down & getting the win. Relatively close scores, which is the only thing keeping me away from the Spurs ats...

Comment

Hawks- I just think the Hawks matchup well with the Magic... Horford & Pachulia to throw at Howard, while Josh Smith can go up & grab boards. Joe Johnson has a large advantage over Bogans/Evans... Bibby should be able to handle Jameer, I think this will be a closely played game... Orlando's defense is still so unimpressive to me.

Leaning Sixers, but I may play on the under. I just don't see a ton of turnovers here, & I would expect a focused defensive effort on both sides....

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Hawks- I just think the Hawks matchup well with the Magic... Horford & Pachulia to throw at Howard, while Josh Smith can go up & grab boards. Joe Johnson has a large advantage over Bogans/Evans... Bibby should be able to handle Jameer, I think this will be a closely played game... Orlando's defense is still so unimpressive to me.

Leaning Sixers, but I may play on the under. I just don't see a ton of turnovers here, & I would expect a focused defensive effort on both sides....

Magic....eh

But I did lay some good change on philly/boston under....I feel like philly has a chance and like the points, but the way the celtics finish out games, I see a 92-80 final.

GL:beerbang:
        "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

A couple 1sth plays tonight...

Sixers +3 1sth

Clips/ Heat o96.5 1sth

Knicks/Mavs o101.5 1sth

2 units each

Comment

GL U-dog!
            NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
            NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
            NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
            NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
            MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Thanks Homer! Potential big play on Cavs 2ndh....

Comment

Cavs-6 2ndh

3 units

LBJ with 9 points & the Cavs down 4 at the half. What do you think I think is gonna happen?

Comment

Damn could have had -5.5...

Hawks/Magic u53.5 4thq

2 units

Comment

get 'em U!
                    :beer2:
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks Rah...

Sixers team o48-105 2ndh

2 units

In the 1sth Philly shot 36% from the field, 2-7 from 3 pt land & 9 of 16 fts. Yet they scored 97 pts. I think they can improve on their 1sth shooting, & they are forcing turovers...

Comment

Nets +650

half unit

Comment

I was at the Magic game and Stoudimire ruined the push for ya with 3 pointer foul....

GL with rest of plays
                          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Working...
                          X