No announcement yet.

QUELUDE 4 U - Mar 10 - Mon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not that we don't believe you, and congrats for being on the right side...but the problem with this is that if the Rockets were down by 15 instead of up by 15 at that time this play probably wouldn't have gotten posted. People that post after the start of the game can cheat by leaving off the one's that aren't looking good and posted w/ proof the ones that are looking good. And I'm not accusing you of that, just saying that it can be done by people if this is allowed to slide...

Comment

Ed - I hear ya... But if you look at my last few weeks I'm not a cheater and I know it's tough for anyone to believe me on that. If I picked the rockets and they were losing - I'm an honest capper and would have posted it regardless.(5min late 5min early).. but i know this forum only wants posts prior to the game so i'll work on that since this is my first occurance

i'm honest and play that way... all my picks (up to this one example) have been on time and i've been up and i've been down...

next time if i make the bet but forget to post and the game starts - i'll leave it off...

appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
        Ed - I hear ya... But if you look at my last few weeks I'm not a cheater and I know it's tough for anyone to believe me on that. If I picked the rockets and they were losing - I'm an honest capper and would have posted it regardless.(5min late 5min early).. but i know this forum only wants posts prior to the game so i'll work on that since this is my first occurance

i'm honest and play that way... all my picks (up to this one example) have been on time and i've been up and i've been down...

next time if i make the bet but forget to post and the game starts - i'll leave it off...

appreciate the feedback.
        :beerbang: :thumbs:

Comment

Sorry for being a dick to all of you bitches.... I'm sick and email/forums are so impersonal from a tone perspective..... it's all good...

funny how i've had more respondents post in this thread than any of my picks when i want some feedback... oh well...

group hug?

Comment

Originally posted by Quelude4u View Post
            Sorry for being a dick to all of you bitches.... I'm sick and email/forums are so impersonal from a tone perspective..... it's all good...

funny how i've had more respondents post in this thread than any of my picks when i want some feedback... oh well...

group hug?
            1 week ban for call the forum bitches.

In response to this thread. It does not help no one if you post a play after a game. It is pointless. No it would not count in your record if you would have not posted it and won. Cant figure some of you out. :bang: It's not about your record winning or losing. It's about giving out helpful information. Do not sign up again under a different name to complain about me banning you. If you do that then I will make this forever and have Kevin take steps to make sure you dont sign up again.
            Last edited by Queen; 03-12-2008, 07:16 AM.
            NFL 2-0. Week 1
            Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Looks like a new rule needs to be added.

DO NOT post a wager ticket pending or completed. This is why

Wager details for ticket number 19126927-1:

Wager Type: Money Line
              Wager Status: Pending
              Risk / To Win Amount: 1700.00 / 1500.00 (USD) Accepted 3/11/2008 7:50 PM - EST

Sport / Period: NASCAR Auto Racing / Game
              Line:
              Dave Blaney (Qualifying) 3/14/2008 1:30:01 PM - (EST)
              Opponent: Scott Riggs (Qualifying)

Exactly why
              If its fun, do it

Comment

Originally posted by yomonte View Post

Wager details for ticket number 19126927-1:

Wager Type: Money Line
                Wager Status: Pending
                Risk / To Win Amount: 1700.00 / 1500.00 (USD) Accepted 3/11/2008 7:50 PM - EST

Sport / Period: NASCAR Auto Racing / Game
                Line:
                Dave Blaney (Qualifying) 3/14/2008 1:30:01 PM - (EST)
                Opponent: Scott Riggs (Qualifying)

Is that Greek? :dunno:

Comment

The Greek has Blaney at -105
                  If its fun, do it

Comment

I would never post a betting ticket for the sole reason that somebody may use the ticket number to try to gain access to the acct.

Agreed, lets try to keep betting tix off the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X