Raptors/Lakers u212.5-105

Grizzlies/Suns o221.5-105

Bucks/Wiz u200-105

3 units each

Pacers-475
    Wizards-300
    Jazz-165

2 to win 3.18 units

Tor/LaL u- This total is set too high IMO. I can see why it's set high, as the last meeting totaled 222 pts, paired with the Raptors playing 2 straight over the total. Problem is, those were all played @ Tor. Not one of Toronto's last 6 road games have gone over this number. Just 4 Raptors totals on the road this season have gone over 212!

In the last meeting Kobe went off & the Lakers shot 56% / 44% 3pt. Last game for the Lakers saw Sac shoot 55%, so I'm pretty sure there will be an emphasis on defense today. Without Bosh, the Raptors are going to have trouble vs the Lakers in the paint. I would expect the lakers to be passing in & out of the post with Gasol, & taking time off the clock the whole time. The 4 Lakers home games previous...

201 vs. LAC

212 vs. DAL (OT)

194 vs. MIA

179 vs POR

I have Toronto putting up 90 points, with the Lakers scoring 12-18 range. Therefore, under it is....

Mem/Phx o- High number that Memphis will need to score 100+ to cover, but I think it's a fairly good spot for a track meet. Suns are off a huge home win, so they may not be to focused on playing any sort of defense. Also a lookahead spot, as they face the Warriors with revenge on thurday (can't wait for that game). Memphis with revenge (like that matters LoL), as last meeting they cut a fairly large defecit down to 1 after 3 quarters @ home, only to get outscored 37-24 in the fourth. Amare presents a huge mismatch, & this is the type of game Barbosa/Nash are built for- they combined for 42 pts/ 15 assists last meeting. Last meeting totaled 240, with the Suns shooting 57.8% & 37% from 3 point land. Memphis shot 47% & put up 113 pts. A repeat performance would likely get the total over, which I think is likely.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-11-2008, 11:25 AM. Reason: added plays
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Wiz/Bucks u- last 2 games played between these 2 didn't even get over 185 in regulation (the last meeting went to ot). I just don't see where all this offense is coming from with the Bucks on the road. In 13 of the Wizard's 19 games without Caron Butler, they have failed to score over 100 pts. No Mo or Jianlan for the Bucks means Redd will have to carry the Bucks... I see a Wiz win + under....

Comment

GL today Udog, With you in the second and third ones
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Someone kick me in the nuts for playing the Jazz on the road...

Comment

While they're at it....tell em to kick Jamison in the nuts as well...
          "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
            While they're at it....tell em to kick Jamison in the nuts as well...
            Why? Didn't catch that game...

Comment

Bucks game...103-97 espn shows end of 4th Q on gamecast. But Jamison made a last second layup that ended up counting to end game....

look at the play-by-play and it shows end of fourth (which should be game over) and then a layup that counts?? complete bs

ESPN - Milwaukee vs. Washington - Play By Play - March 11, 2008
              Last edited by SRN1985; 03-11-2008, 10:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SRN1985 View Post
                Bucks game...103-97 espn shows end of 4th Q on gamecast. But Jamison made a last second layup that ended up counting to end game....
                Michael Redd made a layup w/ 10 seconds left to make it 105-97.. and it wasn't fun watching it.
                Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post
                  Michael Redd made a layup w/ 10 seconds left to make it 105-97.. and it wasn't fun watching it.
                  Then espn gamecast showed it incorrectly...(link above)

Comment

Grizzlies need to put up a fight or there will be a low scoring 4th q & another loss :puke:

Comment

Raptors team u50-105 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                      X