***UDoggie's Humpday Tatts***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Humpday Tatts***

Officially a losing streak now... today presents a full slate & tons of games to talk about, gonna sift through & hopefully grab some winners!

Nuggets team o61-105

3 units

Celtics-3500
    Mavs-650
    Cavs-200
    Magic-550 1sth
    Nuggets-550 1sth

3 to win 4.45 units

Denver team 1sthover- Memphis on a b2b road game & off a blowout @ Phx. Not the best situation to be playing another full-throttle team. What makes it that much worse is that they catch Denver off two straight road losses. Add the day rest, & you have a recipe for an ass whoopin. Denver had a similar situation losing 2 road games & returned home to face the Jazz- they won 120-109, scoring 61 in the first half. Denver put up 58 @ SA, 54 @ Utah in their last two road games. At home vs. the Suns they put up 68 1sth points. IMO Denver geting over 60 vs a no-D grizzlies on a b2b is very likely. Last meeting was a 106-102 denver win, & AI scored 32 pts/ 12 assists. Oh yeah, & Melo didn't play. I do think the game o120 is solid as well, but I just don't want too big of a lead to result in a slower 4th quarter. Waiting on the Nuggets 1stq. Also hoping 5D puts up 1sth moneylines for these higher games. I have a plan.

I'm going to be on the Cavs... road chalk, but they have double revenge vs the Nets. More of a proper writeup in a bit.
    Last edited by Underdog88; 03-12-2008, 11:53 AM.
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

The parlay- First off, the main play here is the Cavs. the Nets are in a bad spot, 1st game home off a west coast road trip. The Cavs have double revenge, & the Nets have been playing horribly. I know I was preaching the Cavs were good road fave fades, & have made some cash fading them. However, this is not the time to grab the home dog IMO. NJ more than likely looking forward to having 2 days off before facing the Jazz. LeBron should do enough for the win. Thinking about straight playing it as well.

Celtics- While I would not lay points in this contest, I certainly think Boston wins comfortably. Seattle may get hot from the outside, but they simply don't have the interior presence to outrebound & get6 second chance points. Basically I think the C's can name their margin of victory.

Mavs- While the Bobcats have won 5 in a row, I still see little hope for them to keep it within the number @ Dallas. The Mavs beat them comfortably @ Char, & the Cats are 6-22 on the road. Dallas has won 2 straight by 20+, & are in a nice easy stretch of their schedule, so there is a small chance they no cover. All in all I think this will be a omfortable win for Dallas who is 27-4 at home.

Magic- They're playing the Clippers. At home. Cut it down to 1sth, as I see them jumping ahead on LAC, & it makes the play a + $$ one :thumbs:

Comment

GL! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

Sixers+7.5-105

2 units

Hawks+4.5+100

1 unit

Comment

Jazz/ Bucks o212-105

3 units

Heat +145

Heat team o48.5 1sth

1 unit each

Cavs-4
          Knicks/Heat o196

1 to win 2.6 units

Comment

Have to do it, numbers say it's a play....

Spurs/Hornets u185-106

2 units

Comment

Hawks +160 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Bucks team u52 2ndh

2 units

Comment

Grizz/nuggets o55.5 3rd q

3 units

Comment

escaped the night alive after losing my first 2 biggest plays. Looks like the Nets just have the Cavs number, & shame on me for not throwing a little on the Sixers ML....

5-7 +.75 units meh

Comment

Working...
                    X