76ers +4 -106 vs Bulls
    Better team grabbing 2 buckets....OK...

Hornets +2 -113 vs Lakers
    Pretty talented homedog...

TWolves/Sonics OVER 200 -116
    Tailing UD...

2 Units Each

GL :thumbs:
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-14-2008, 10:37 AM.

Wow looking like I'll be on both of those dogs as well. NO/LAL over looks good as well...GL JML keep that streak alive :beerbang:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Say JML, is there any news on whether Bosh will play or not?
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
        Say JML, is there any news on whether Bosh will play or not?
        He's gone for the whole trip from what I've heard...

Comment

Thanks. Raps pretty much in the playoffs, but Nugs chasing the Warriors. I normally don't play the home team, but IMO the Nugs need every win they can get to make the 8 seed. Thanks for the info.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
            Thanks. Raps pretty much in the playoffs, but Nugs chasing the Warriors. I normally don't play the home team, but IMO the Nugs need every win they can get to make the 8 seed. Thanks for the info.
            I agree.

What about A.I. & Camby? They're not 100% I read...

Comment

AI has a fracture in his finger, but at home he likes to drive to the basket and draw fouls, so I don't think it will matter. Camby has a bruised hip but he's a soldier. I think the nugs win by 17

Comment

3-0, +5.39 Units

14-1 the past 3 days :thumbs:

Comment

Awesome day JML!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work......
                  OVERALL RECORDS

NBA (18-18) +200 .......PLAYOFFS (14-13) +400

SIDES (14-14) +160........SIDES (11-11) +120
                  TOTALS (1-2) -240...........TOTALS (0-0)
                  HALVES (3-2) +280..........HALVES (3-2) +280
                  PARLAYS (0-0)

MLB JUNE (25-26)+3190 ....MLB APRIL(54-61) -1770
                  ................................................MLB MAY (56-49) +2550
                  ML (14-5)+4830
                  RL (1-4)-880
                  TOTALS (7-11)-1070
                  PARLAYS (3-6)+310

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                    3-0, +5.39 Units

14-1 the past 3 days :thumbs:
                    Great job JML!!! I have been following you but not really tailing you. Keep it up!! It looks like things are turning for you now just like leafshockey is doing. By the way those leafs sure know how to tease a leaf fan, stink the joint for 60 games and decide to turn on the jets at the end of season. If you ask me that is crapshoot for a fan to feel like why couldn't this happen at beginning or middle of season. My canucks on other hand have a world goaltender but you know we just look like world beaters for two games and stink for two games. Its been like this all season long. Without luongo this team is last in west in my opinion.:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                    X