Thor's NBA Hoops: Friday 3/2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops: Friday 3/2

Bad Start on 1st Game on the New Site..Miss the Total by a Basket (Clec/Dall..187 vs 188 1/2)..Hope that is Not a Bad Omen...!!

...YTD 143-130-3 (Old Record)
    ...YTD Update Later (New Site Record)

Friday:

Memphis at Philadelphia
    Pic: Memphis/Philadelphia...Under 204

Milwaukee at Torondo
    Pic: Milwaukee +6 1/2

Golden St at NY Knicks
    Pic: NY Knicks -6

Utah at Minnesota
    Pic: Minnesota +3
    Pic: Utah/Minnesota...Over 197

Houston at Denver
    Pic: Denver -2
    Pic: Houston/Denver...Over 202

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL thor,

nice to seeya

hope all is well:beerbang:
    :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
    -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Thansk..Q-Unit...All is Good Here..Hope things are Well with You and Tours..Good to See ya Also....BOL to All..!!

...1-2 Nite...144-132-4 YTD Overall...

Now I will be Gone Saturday at WVU and Cinny BBall Game at 4 PM...Section 25 at End of the Court..maybe I will Shoot a Half Court Shot During a Timeout or Halftime...Nice to Have a Friend That is Gettimg my 5 Tickets at N/C...Nice...Well BOL to All on Friday Nites Game and I will Update before Leave early Saturday AM..!!..:glass:

Once Again Kevin...and Otthers...Thanks..!!!
      Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
      X