ATB - I'm Back Fellas!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATB - I'm Back Fellas!

I've been out of the loop on my sports gambling. Work and school been keeping me occupied, but it seems like I found the time this week due to spring break. Lets get some plays in for old times sake.

LA Lakers/Dallas - Over 104 (1st Half)

LA Lakers/Dallas - Over 208

Miami/Milwaukee - Over 202

Houston ML -190

GLTA :thumbs:
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Adding...

Dallas ML -175
    Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Holy ATB, you mean you haven't been playing your Homer Rockets all this time? Good to see you, Bro! Did you see that game where 168 happens? Can't believe it, but it was the Sonics. GL and good to see you back.:thumbs:
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
        Holy ATB, you mean you haven't been playing your Homer Rockets all this time? Good to see you, Bro! Did you see that game where 168 happens? Can't believe it, but it was the Sonics. GL and good to see you back.:thumbs:
        MING! Bro, just because I don't gamble that much anymore doesn't mean I don't watch the games. Man that game was insane. Seattle totally blew ass on defense and Denver was just on fire. It was insane. And the Rockets, man I have been watching them since the beginning of the season. I do side bets with my friends, but it's like $20 - $50 here and there. Time dust off the old good luck basketball thinking cap and slam some big money on these games. Lets get'er done!
        Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

Working...
        X