X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JML Wednesday NBA >>>

NBA YTD: 59-42, +27.47 Units

Hawks -113 vs Nots - 4 Units
    Atlanta coming together lately (Bibby could turn out to be a great trade)...and they will throttle the Nots tonight, IMO. NJ playing on the b2b, and could be without Harris tonight as he turned an ankle last night.

Pistons +100 vs Cavs - 4 Units
    Detroit is rolling....Cleveland hasn't beaten a quality team in over a month...these two are in different classes, and I think that will show tonight.

Also looking at backing the Raptors tonight...but hoping for it to drop to 15. They were awful on that last road trip....but that was against 5 very good Western Conference teams, and also without Bosh (who makes everything go for this team). Now they get Bosh back...for a home game (where they play substantially better)...against the worst team in the NBA...Marion will likely not playing tonight, adding to the Heat's crazy injury list...Heat coming off a rare win last night...playing on a b2b tonight...Raptors have won both meetings against Miami this year, winning on the road by 25 & 32. I see Toronto trying to get back on track by laying a beating on the Heat at the ACC.
    Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 11:06 AM. Reason: added units

Though I'm not in the habit of laying DD chalk, this does look like a good spot to play on the Raptors. Heat on a b2b, plus the Raptors are a great ats team at home. I just looked at their home wins & almost every one is by double digits...GL JML:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah....tough laying that many, but I really think they win by 20+ at home.....coming off that horrible trip, and facing the heat in a bad spot...I'm going to do it for sure....waiting though, as public seems to be on the points, and hoping it moves in my favour..
      Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 03-19-2008, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Raptors -16 -110 vs Heat - 4 Units

Comment

wish i jumped on toronto sooner... ended up with -17.

I feel like I'm betting NCAA football with this line..

Comment

yeah...it went down to 15.5, but then started moving back up, so I jumped on it at 16. Still like it at 17....they win by 20+, IMO.

GL

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Raptors -16 -110 vs Heat - 4 Units
              Wow....58-26 at the half... :eeek:

Comment

Halftime In-play:

Raptors -32 -120
                - 2 Units

I think Bet365 screwed up....after the 2nd quarter, they had their "In-Game" line listed -32 -120....and the Raptors had a 32 point lead. I looked at the "2nd half" line, and it was the Raptors -5! So the ingame line was essentially a pickem for the 2nd half...instead of the -5. Grabbed it right away for 2 units.....it is now down.

Miami has no bench....the team is essentially Ricky Davis and 6 or 7 D-leaguers. Even J williams isn't playing, which I didn't know. I don't see how they will be able to win the 2nd half...because the Raptors usually play their 2nd unit alot during the year for normal games, and have a tandem guard system....

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                  Halftime In-play:

Raptors -32 -120
                  - 2 Units

I think Bet365 screwed up....after the 2nd quarter, they had their "In-Game" line listed -32 -120....and the Raptors had a 32 point lead. I looked at the "2nd half" line, and it was the Raptors -5! So the ingame line was essentially a pickem for the 2nd half...instead of the -5. Grabbed it right away for 2 units.....it is now down.

Miami has no bench....the team is essentially Ricky Davis and 6 or 7 D-leaguers. Even J williams isn't playing, which I didn't know. I don't see how they will be able to win the 2nd half...because the Raptors usually play their 2nd unit alot during the year for normal games, and have a tandem guard system....
                  They just noticed their mistake, and have the "In-game" listed as Raptors -37.5 -120... :beer2:

Comment

Working...
                  X