X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's TNT NBA Discussion/Plays***

NBA 193-159-13 +$5900

ML Plays 31-59-1 +$173

4-2 last night, tough half pt loss on the Dallas total, 2 pt loss on Minny team total but at least they cashed su. Some quick thoughts on last night's games...Magic continue to suck on the road, I would need 6+ to ever consider playing this team away from home. Dallas continues to dominate, I would steer clear of fading them on a short line....In retrospect I don't know why I wasn't on the Bobcats ML, Celtics as a home fave, LoL. Another instance for Charlotte where a cover= a su win. Points continue to be worthless in Bobcats games....

Houston-2 vs Det o/u 182.5

a 24-10 home team facing a 23-10 road team. Either team is capable of winning here as two hot teams clash...Houston is 7-2 since the return of Yao, 4-0 at home. The Pistons face the Spurs tomorrow, but I don't suspect you get a 23-10 road record looking ahead- I'm thinking both teams are focused tonight. Yao is getting close to undefendable.... if the double team comes, he has good enough vision to kick it out to an open player....I'm expecting a pretty methodical game is in store, lots of passing & searching for open looks. IMO it's a question of whether Battier, Alston & Head off the bench hit the jumpers. Although this is a tough game, I'm thinking of rolling with the home team & a nice short line....still not sure if Billups will play, or will they save him for tomorrow? It wouldn't change my opinion if he goes tonight, but I wouldn't mind if he sat out today LoL. Im pretty conflicted on the total...very low number is 10 pts lower than the teams combined avg, & IMO the pace will favor an under. 8 of the Piston's last road games have gone under 180. Normally an under play from me here, but looking at Detroit's 10 road losses, only 1 of them fell under 183. I really can't see a blowout either way, so there is likely to be some fouling & ft's at the end of the game. decisions, decisions......

Memphis+5 vs Lakers o/u 213

Kobe on a mission lately, scoring in bunches. Lakers the better team, but it's still a 13-21 road team facing a 12-23 home team. Oh yeah, you just know the public will be eating up this short number....Not me. The Lakers are 2-8 in their last 10 road games, including 5 straight losses. The Lakers are 0-6-1 last 7 games. They can't put their opponents away, & really don't play well defensively. Memphis will likely push the tempo here... Looking at Memphis home wins this year, & the teams they beat were all terrible road teams. Orlando, Sacramento, Minny, GS, Chicago....Lakers. Last meeting Memphis was a 3 pt home dog & won 128-118. IMO Memphis or no play....As for the total, 3 of the last 4 home games for Memphis went over the total. Lakers last 2 games went over. Likely play on the over for me here...

Looking into the rest of the games...Tuesday's thread had great discussion, something this basketball forum needs, so post your thoughts. As always I don't mind if you disagree completely, let's put our heads together.....
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Careful w/ the lakers, when they win a couple, they win a couple more and nothing stops them not even a pathetic Memphis team, lol.

Comment

I have to disagree with you there. It's not like the Lakers have had any impressive win streaks this season....their longest win streak this year has been 4 straight (they did it 2x this season). In both streaks they only won 1 road game...the numbers don't lie, & IMO playing the Lakers on the road (especially as a 5 pt fave) is a risky proposition. Not saying I will definitely be on the Grizz, but I definitely won't be on the Lakers...

Comment

GL Tonight Udog!

Comment

Good Luck, I think the Lakers win by 20+, everyone is healthy.

Comment

first plays....

Sac team u101.5

Rockets-3-120

2 units each

Only reason I'm buying the hook is that the last play I made against the Stones would have been a loser, but the buy gave me the push...I'm kicking myself for not playing it @ 2, as I knew I would end up on it...hoping it's a nice comfortable win though. In 6 of the last 7 Kings games, they have failed to get over this number. I honestly think the Suns run them off the court tonight, but I can't lay that big of a number....thinking 118-90 or so.

Comment

Nice writeups I usually glance at what you guys are playing before running through my sites and making my picks but I think you convinced me on that Memphis play without me even looking at my stat sites. Lakers have definitely not looked like a good team at all in their last 2 wins just Kobe going off and as much as I know Kobe doesn't take games off hopefully Odom and the others do so we can have a close game or maybe even a su win by the Griz :beerbang:
              NFL
              Spread:30-33:-12 units
              Moneyline:0-9:-7 units
              O/U:5-5:+1 units
              Parleys:4-23:+1 units
              NBA
              Spread:23-24:+2 units
              Moneyline:0-3 -2 units
              O/U:0-2 -2 units
              Parleys:

Comment

Thanks, hopefully they pull it out...

Memphis +5.5

Mem/Lal o213

1 unit each

Comment

Nice Work Udog!

Comment

Working...
                  X