Detroit at Washington

Pic: Washington +5 1/2
    Pic: Detroit/Washington...Over 188

Golden St at LA Lakers

Pic: Golden St +8
    Pic: Golden St/LA Lakers...Under 233 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

....3-1..Nite...Plus Side...Dog Nite for Last 2 Games...

...YTD...220-163-8...Reg Season Overall

BOL to All on the Next Pics

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

hows that thor movie coming along?
      ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
      NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
      MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
      CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Nice Job Thor!!

Hope you had a fun time in Vegas.

Your lucky Yo and I was going to call you up Sunday morning. :laughing:

Your lucky we like ya. LOL

Because we had the phone number to the GN and we knew your first and last name, plus Yo's got the reservation desk's manager personal home phone number :laughing:

So we could have gotten you up at 5:30 am.

No all jokes aside hope you had a great time out there it's a fun place to be.

Queen :sm:
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Thanks..Dananderson32....Right now Movie is a Go but Looks like I am Not Young Enough or in Great enough Shape to Play MY Part...So I Guess Someone else gets to Be Thor but Maybe I will get a Small Part....Maybe I Can Play Oden Since I Getting So OLD...:sm:

Queen...Thank You So Much and for Liking Me so Much for you or Uncle Yo for Not Calling Since I was Getting into Bed at 3-4 AM each Morning...Thanks...I Most have Likely not even Heard the Phone though...LOL....Yes a Great Place and I was Glad to get Out of there with Covering the Trip with a Few Winnings and Since Most of Trip was Paid for Because of the Gift Show for the Stores....Won Some $$ and I Loved the Area they had to Watch Ballgames and Place Bets Center....I Hear they are Looking for a Good Handicapper..??...Once Again Thanks and I Hope to Make the Trip when the Group of you All go Sometime if that is OK with Not being a Mod....Good to hear from You......and Uncle YO and Queen....THANKS for Letting me Sleep...:thumbs:...!!

Comment

Working...
          X