Sacramento at Houston
    Pic: Sacramento/Houston...Over 196 1/2

Portland at Seattle
    Pic: Portland/Seattle...Under 203

LA Lakers at Golden St
    Pic: LA Lakers -2 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

With you on over Houston and Detroit. Nice to see you posting again. Always respect your opinions. GL and Hammer 'em!!!!
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

I been off my game on Nba.. so i'm gonna tail you for a bit.... 1 unit each... GL to both of us.
      NCAAF: Record: 38-50-1 (-30.5 donuts) :bang:
      NFL: Record: 32-28-2 (+55 donuts)
      NBA: Record: 101-85-4 (+82 donuts) :thumbs:
      NCAAB: Records: 99-78-3 (+102 donuts) :beerbang:
      MLB: Record: 1-0-0 (+3 donuts)

1 donut = $100

Comment

Thanks....Ming the Merciless...Thanks..Congrats$$ on the Houst/Sacr Over and on Detroit..BOL on the Rest of the Way..!!

Thanks..HOMERHOMERUN..Thanks..I Feel Bad About the Nite..7-3..But I was Rushed to Get Things Done and I Posted That I had Milw/Miami Over when I Had it Under..Sorry on that or My Post would have Been 8-2 Tonite and I Would have Given Ya another W..Sorry on That..I Truely have Mild Dsylexia and I Invert things (Mostly Numbers or Names Like the Over/Under or Even I've Put New Jersey when New York was Playing) Once and a While it Happens...Mostly when I'm in a Hurry Typing..But Congtrats$$ on Still a Plus Nite..BOL Rest of Way..!!

Good Nite...7-3..Hope All had a Great Nite..Tuesday Games are up in the Air..My Son has a Game up at Greenbrier East at 5 PM..(Queen can Tell Ya that this is a Place When Some People Think of West Virginia and Rednecks...This is One of those Places)..and if Anyone on Here is From There I Mean that in a Good Way if Ya Know what I Mean..!!..LOL)..Try to Post if I Can..Sorry for Typing Wrong O/U...BOL to All

Our High School has Played Only 1 Game and My 10th Grade Boy Pitched Only 2 Innings (Was Cold in the Mid 50's with a Wind of 15-20 MPH Blowing in his Face..which Made it a Cold Nite for Baseball to Play or Watch) So the Coached Only Pitched Kids 2 Innings to Save Arms Early in Year....His Line..2 Innings..4 K's...1 Walk.(Had Kid 3-2 and Ump did Not Call a Pitch on Outside Corner a Strike {He Said..LOL} 1 Walk...2 Hits..1 Unearned Run..So Good Start to the Year Pitching I Thought and Only Threw 27 Pitches...:sm:

..7-3..on Monday Games....YTD...227-167-8...Reg Season Overall

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

..Sorry for Extra Post was Just Going to Edit my Other One..But Denver/Memphis Game Got Me....Did Not See game But Looks like Memphis Shut Down in the 3rd and 4th Q's after a Halftime Lead and Denver Just Keep Rolling...Sorry for the Extra Post I was Trying to Edit..It is 3:45 AM Here and I just Got up from Sleeping and Thought I had Better Post when I Could...BOL..!!
          Last edited by Thor24; 03-25-2008, 02:52 AM.

Comment

Damn Thor, Still awake? Nice night. But Sometimes, I wonder why you play everything, kind of like Udog. Just wondering.:thumbs:
            NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Thanks..No Dawg...I Was Asleep But Woke Up at 3:15 AM and Decided to Finish my Post..So I was Not up All Nite...I Pick Most or All Games Because I Look at All the Game and If I Spend all that Time .Spending Time on a Game then Not to Pic it...Then I Pic something Off that Game..Side ..Total or Both.....That is Why I Pic Alot...Hope that Helps..!!

BOL..!!

Comment

Working...
              X