Magic-2-101

Magic/Spurs u190.5-105

Mavs team o100-105

Jazz team o110-105

Pacers team o101.5

Blazers+2+100

Hawks+150

2 units each

Was set to have some writeups but I'm off to work. Short story version...

Orlando & under- IMO a closely played game here & much lower scoring than the last meeting (a 128-110 home win for SA). Revenge for Orlando as they were outscored 69-46 in the second half 1st meeting. Both teams shot over 51% & 50%+ from 3 pters as well, but the Spurs have been in a offensive slump lately. Orlando with 2 days rest off a road loss to the Hawks & although they really don't have that much to play for (they're pretty much locked into the 3 seed), I do think a home game vs. the Spurs is a game you can't help but get up for. the Spurs are 17-15 on the road, & have been bad ats as small road chalk all season long.

Mavs- Last meeting in LA was a 1 pt win for Dallas, & now they're without Dirk. Wouldn't go near the spread, but I do think with Dirk out they will have no choice but to push tempo a bit. That's the style of play that favors Kidd anyway, & Terry will have to start contirbuting big time offensively for Dallas to compete in the closing games. Big spread but take a look at the Clips depth, they don't have any. IMO this is a game where Dallas pulls together & wins big....

Jazz- revenge home game for the Jazz, where they tend to handle bad road teams. I'm hoping the Cats put up some sort of fight, so the Jazz will keep scoring...

Pacers- revenge for the Hornets, but they are 1-4 in their last 5 road games. This is a play based on the Pacers home totals- hint- they are mostly over this number. Lean Pacers as well...

Hawks- plain old Bulls fade.

Blazers- good home team over bad road team, line looks like Aldrige won't go. I like the Blazers to get the home win anyway :thumbs:

GLTA
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Hawks/Bulls u207-107

2 units

Comment

Like what I see from Atlanta....hopefully they continue in the 2ndh

Hawks+145 2ndh

Bulls team u54.4 2ndh

2 units each

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
        Like what I see from Atlanta....hopefully they continue in the 2ndh

Hawks+145 2ndh

Bulls team u54.4 2ndh

2 units each

Looks like we're opposite on this one.....I got the bulls big in the 2nd half...but as always..gl!

Comment

Good call bk, looks like I should have just stuck to the under....

6-4 +3.88 units:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
          X