• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EdwardHaney NBA Wednesday (03/26/08)

NBA OVERALL (-6.10 UNITS)

1 UNIT PLAYS: 32-39-1 (-10.90 UNITS)
    2 UNIT PLAYS: 2-1-0 (+1.80 UNITS)
    3 UNIT PLAYS: 1-0-0 (+3.00 UNITS)

Another "par for the course day" on Tuesday. I went 2-1, but my 2 wins covered without trouble, and my 1 loss was by 1/2 a point. It seems like I never miss that badly, but I can't make up significant ground when this happens. I need some 3-0 days so I can get out of this hole faster. Even though it's happening at a snail's pace, I'm slowly working my way out of the red. A few more good breaks (like the one Monday in Golden State) to even out the bad ones will get me out of the red soon.

Phoenix
    Boston -5.5 -110

I'd be surprised if my boys pull this one out. They barely won here last year when Boston was atrocious. Phoenix is playing for a lot more, but Boston is coming off of a home loss and has the revenge angle going for them. Seeing Stoudemire and Garnett go at it again will be worth a watch. The first meeting between these teams was one of the ugliest games I watched this year and there was a lot of chatter between the two sides. Phoenix ended up running away with it in the 2nd half but if I remember correctly Boston was in a bad spot on a road trip and Phoenix was in a good spot despirate for a win to prove they could do it with Shaq, after a home loss to the Lakers a few days earlier. Also in the previous meeting Pierce and Allen both played their worst games of the season on the same day. Boston is pretty much locked into the #1 seed and doesn't necessarily need to win, but don't worry, the fire will still be there for this one.
    Last edited by EdwardHaney; 03-25-2008, 11:44 PM.

Detroit
    Toronto -2 -110

Chicago
    Philadelphia -6.5 -110

New Orleans +2 -110
    Cleveland

Minnesota
    Houston -11 -110

Washington
    Seattle +7.5 -110

Charlotte
    LA Lakers -13 -110

Comment

5-1-1 today and relatively stress free for once. Lakers ruined a perfect day but at least it wasn't a heart breaker, they got smoked. Should be back on the plus side in a couple more days. Been a nice little mini run the last week and a half or so between pro and college.

Comment

Nice day :beerbang:
        Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

:goodjob: So are they gonna get rid of Herm yet?
          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
          X