***UDoggie's Thursday Hoops***

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Thursday Hoops***

Managed a positive day despite some questionable plays lol....

Rockets/Blazers u182-105

3 units

"It seems we are not defending with any sense of urgency. The last two games teams are just carving up our defense. Once we start defending then we can worry about out offense."

Rafer Alston

This one just makes sense. The Rockets badly need to win, & it's pretty evident that they need to refocus defensively. This is the perfect chance to do so vs a Blazers team that will be without Roy. In the 3 games between these two teams this season, the total hasn't made it past 178. The first two meetings were 169 & 168! The highest total occured in their last meeting, when the Rockets shot 48.5%/ 43% from behind the 3 pt line. Portland shot 46% & they still only totaled 178 pts. Regarding the side, the Rockets have won all 3 meetings by 8+, & the Blazers are just 1-6 without Roy so I think the Rockets win, but like the under more:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    This one just makes sense.
    Very well put. GL!
    NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
    NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Thanks cavorca! Like the Cavs to win this game, but would like to get them at a lower number. Will consider adding at the half if the opportunity arises.....

Comment

Bulls team u49 2ndh

2 units

Cavs pulled away 2ndq, I think it's more of the same 2ndh. The Bulls had 12 turnovers 1sth, I expect the Cavs to slow things down & play solid D....

Comment

Congats UD! I got Over 180 so we both win!
          NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Working...
          X