Pic: Toronto/New Jersey...Over 200 1/2

Washington at Chicago
    Pic: Washington/Chicago...Under 207

Sacramento at Denver
    Pic: Sacramento +13 1/2
    Pic: Denver/Sacramento...Under 229 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

....3-5 Nite...These Totals are Killing Me Lately...4 Games were Totals Just Killed Me and Anyone Else...!!..:sm:

Atl/Phil....3rd Q Both Teams...Atlan:15 Pts-Philly13pts...Total of 28 Pts for 3rd Q

Bost/Char...Char in 4th Q had 9 Total Pts in 4th Q (Plus 19 and 18 Pts by Each in 3rd Q)

Tor/New Jersey...Toronto only 16pts 4th Q

Those 3 Were Going Over...Easy..!!..Then:
    Sacr/Denv....Last 3 Minutes..Fouls after Fouls=FTs after FTs..66 4th Q Pts Most of any Q in the Game....

Nice 7-1 Nite went to a Lovely 3-5 Nite..Except for Last Game U would Think A NBA Team(s) Could Score More than a JR High Team..??

Hope Others had a Plus Nite....:thumbs:

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Working...
    X