• ***UDoggie's Tuesday NBA***

Suns/Grizzlies o227

Hawks/Pacers o212

3 units each

Hornets-200
    Lakers-400
    Mavericks-4500

3 to win 2.75 units

Interested in the Warriors & Wolves as well......
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Phx/Mem over- another one of those "automatic" plays for me. The last meeting @ Mem totaled 240 pts- Phx shot 57%/Mem 46% & both shot 37% from the 3 pt line. The last meetying was a 132-111 home win for the Suns. They shot 59%/26% 3pt, while Memphis shot 41%/28% 3pters. So in both games Memphis cleared 110 despite average shooting? Line looks soft to me, & I would play it up to 220. What makes this game look good to me is the Suns are off a 9 pt 4th quarter at home vs Dallas. I would think the Suns will want to come out guns blazin' after blowing that one, but I wouldn't lay the chalk here. IMO the Suns team o120-105 is a better option.....

Hawks/Pacers over- Tough game to play a side on IMO- The Hawks need this win badly, but the Pacers need it just to keep their slim playoff chances alive. The home team has won both meetings this season, & the Pacers are 12-2 in their last 14 home games vs the Hawks. Looking like the Hawks will be a pretty public dog in this spot, yet are still just 11-27 on the road. The East is laughable, can't really bring myself to play on a side here. However, I do think there is value in the over. Both meetings between these two teams have stayed under 210, but both games featured some sub par shooting.. In the game played @ ATL, Indy shot 41% while the Hawks shot 45%. The last game @ Indy, Atlanta shot just 42% & were 1-10 from behind the 3 pt line. It was a blowout, as the Pacers lead by 31 pts at one point. Both teams combined for 51 fast break points, 33 by the Hawks. I see this as a much more closely played game, & this time the Pacers have to deal with Bibbby pushing the ball up the court. I think barring a subpar shooting night, this one gets over the number.

Parlay- Basically a play on the Hornets ML, with the Lakers/ Mavs thrown in to reduce the juice. Portland is done & now with Przybilla out for the remainder of the season with a broken hand, they have no inside presence whatsoever. Lakers will win. Dallas 31-7 home team vs a 6-31 road team, there is a reason this line is so high. So why the Hornets?

1. Huge letdown spot for the Jazz after beating the Spurs by 26 pts at home in their last game.

2. The Home team has won by 10+ in all 3 meetings

3. The Jazz are just 2-3 last 5 road games, with losses to the Wolves, NJ, & Bulls. 29-10 home team vs a 16-22 road team.

4. Paul @ home is easily the best player on the court....NO is 9-1 last 10 played.

Thinking of playing the Hornets/Wolves in a reverse as well.....

Comment

how do you feel about the line movement on the suns/griz total. now down to 225 im seeing.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        how do you feel about the line movement on the suns/griz total. now down to 225 im seeing.
        I really don't put too much stock into line moves anymore, at least not with NBA totals. If anything I tend to go the opposite way of a big line move on totals. Line opened at 219 for a reason, so I see even more value with it at 225 (+215+100 @Pinny dammit). I would be more concerned in a situation like the Denver total today- opened at 213 & is on the rise up to 217. To me that looks like a spot where the public is pushing the number higher than it should. Sucks that I didn't get the best line possible, but bottom line I wouldn't be playing the over if I thought it was going to land on 218 or so. I expect a 125-110 type final, so a 2 pt drop doesn't concern me much. If the line drops to where I can get the Suns team 218 at -110 or better, I'll look to add that on.

6 pt pleaser

T-Pups-1.5
        Hornets-10.5

.5 to win 3 units

8 pt teaser

T-Pups+12.5
        Suns-4
        Lakers-.5
        Warriors-2.5

2 to win 2.4 units

Huge revenge spot for the Warriors tonight, thinking about adding them for a 1stq play when the line comes out.

Comment

there was a ton of value on the 2h total 108 in the suns game. I hopped in then and cashed with ya:beerbang:

Comment

Nuggets team o58.5-105 1sth

Warriors-4 1stq

3 units each

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
              there was a ton of value on the 2h total 108 in the suns game. I hopped in then and cashed with ya:beerbang:
              :beerbang: added a bit to it then but wasn't around to post.... Hornets went down in flames, pretty much happens every time I jump on a public fave LoL. Funny thing is the Jazz have a rough road record, but always beat me when I try & fade them! Hoping for a quick lead by the Warriors, gonna weigh in at the half...

Comment

Didn't think Roy was playing...

Lakers-4 3rdq

2 units

Comment

Clippers team u55.5 2ndh

Kings team u53 2ndh

Warriors-2-105 3rdq

Nuggets-145

2 units each

Comment

:beer2: hit that **** bro!
                    ...toke on...

Comment

Working...
                    X