• Show
Clear All

• **MLB Wed 4.9**

6-1 last time I posted, bring my record to:

MLB YTD: 7-5 (+1.3 Units)

Really liking one so far for today...

Braves -117

3 Units

Does anyone else notice that it seems like all these pitchers match-up pretty well this season so far:dunno:...Its like the good became worse and the mediocre are now better:dunno:...takes a while before the dust settles I guess and half-way through we really see who the aces are.

I mean Ryan Dumpster, who blew more saves for me last year than anyone else, is now a rotation starter, chalked up to -125 on the road and off a WIN!!:laughing:
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

:bang: Wrong forum...my fault.

Can I get a mod to move this, please?!?

Comment

What? No more Hoops, SRN?
      NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Hey, I like the Braves, 'cuz the Rocks suck. You should hear the radio out here. They lose 5 straight, and the whole town abandons them. LOL! That's because the Monforts are CHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Originally posted by Ming the Merciless View Post
          What? No more Hoops, SRN?
          LOL, I do feel like I turned my back on the NBA section, but I said I wasn't posting again until playoffs which I will most definitely be back around for:thumbs:

NBA PLAYOFFS:beerbang:(best part of all sports season IMHO)

Comment

Can this thread be moved:dunno:

Comment

Working...
            X