Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ***UDoggie's Thursday Hoops***

NBA 681-675-11 +118.89 units

Up a little over 3 units yesterday, today it's track meet time!

Warriors/Nuggets o237.5-105

4 units

Warriors/Nuggets o61-105 1stq

Nuggets team o116.5

Warriors team o121

Mavericks-200

Clippers team u97

3 units each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

GL:thumbs:
    "Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups!"

Comment

GSW/Den over- cmon, did you expect anything less? One of the last in a handful of solid over plays for the regular season. Last meeting the total crept under due to a slow 4thq, but the last meeting in GS ended up a 124-120 Nuggets win. In that game Denver shot 50.6%, but were 5-17 from behind the 3 pt line. The Warriors shot a very pedestrian 42.3% & were 39% from behind the 3 pt line. What's startling to me is that in a game that totaled 244 pts, they only managed 24 fast break points! Last meeting they totaled 50 fast break points, & in this game I would expect 50+ yet again. Melo/Jackson both don't play good D IMO, Baron should get hids open looks, & Monta/AI will both get their pts. Playing both team totals as I think they both get over 125. No need to even try to pick a winner here- both have the motivation, both need the win & both will push tempo & run. IMO a 45% effort from both teams gets this over to cash.

This is not a bad time to be playing your best basketball with the playoffs around the corner"

Jason Kidd

Kidd knows it's best to get hot at the right time, & I feel that's what's happening in Dallas. Yes I'm laying -200. If I lose, so be it, but I'm grabbing the 32-7 home team that is on a roll right now & has won 8 of the last 9 meeting at home. Had the Jazz not beat the Hornets last game, this would be a -250 line imo.

Clips- are tanking. They put up 99 vs the Nuggets last time out, but after a poor defensive effort by the Lakers last time out, they were shredded by their coach. I think we see a lower scoring game here controlled by the Lakers.

That's it for today... GLTA

Comment

gl at your track meet today

Comment

Thanks Daws... crazy so far, hoping for a big 3rdq...

Nuggets/Warriors o58.5 3rdq

Warriors-3-105

2 units each

Comment

GL U!
            :beer2:
            ...toke on...

Comment

:flush: Warriors don't hold up on their end, so a rough night for me.

The Warriors are garbage, so overrated... no bench whatsoever, that's what does them in. Azubukake is trash LoL. Nice win for the Nuggets, they'll likely beat out GS, though either one will probably get bounced 1st round. Also a big win for Dallas, very interesting to see who they end up playing in the 1st round because they are getting hot.

Comment

Working...
              X