Wizards team u98-105

Raptors-4-107

3 units each

Raptors-190
    Cavs+195
    Pistons-185
    Celtics-390

1 to win 7.71 units

Jazz team over- Jazz back at home up 2-0 for the series. Line is set IMO right where it should be- I think the Jazz win but don't want to lay that kind of chalk. I will however, go with the numbers & play on a great home team to do what they do & put up points at home. 96.5? They failed to get over 96 pts @ home just 5 times this season! 3 of these games were wins of 17+ points, which they most likely would have hit the century mark had they not coasted through the 4thq. The other 2 were su losses. I don't think the Jazz lose su, so I'm playing on them to get to the century mark. Gun to my head I would lay the chalk.

Raptors- Toronto nearly stole one away in Orlando, but now this is a must win for them. I remember posting before the series started that I just didn't trust the Raptos enough to get the win on the road, but I do like them to get back in this series tonight. Is Howard going to grab another 20 rebs/20 pts tonight? Maybe, but I'll take my chances. The Raptors are a much better home team than when they are on the road. TJ Ford needs to have himself a solid game- Bosh will get his, but Ford really needs to create more. Game 2 he had 6 pts/ 6 assists in 24 minutes, & was a pathetic 1-8 from the field. I thought about playing him o13 P&A-135, as he has played much better @ home (& dare I say is due). However, that's a bit too juicy. The Raptors have also been killed in the 1stq of both games, being outscored by 17 & 20 points in both playoff 1st quarters. I got to thinking about the raptors 1stq play, but then after looking found out they have trouble 1stq at home. So I got to thinking about playing them in just the 2nd quarter where they have fared much better. Soon I realized I was getting far too cute so it's just the Raptors for the game right now. Still comtemplating a team totoal over.

Wiz team u98- This line may look low, but again the Cavs have the advantage if they keep playing solid defense. The Cavs held the Wiz to 86 pts in both games @ home, so who's to say they won't on the road as well? The Wiz seemed to be trendy upset pick for the series, & though it is far from over, I still think they are getting too much respect on the team total. Should be played in the high 80's/ low 90's IMO. Playing the Cavs in the ML parlay, & may add another unit as they are now upwards of +205. Also going to look at a LBJ prop. If they do lose, it will likely be because everyone around him doesn't play well, IMO he is zeroed in. I'm going to say 92-89 Cavs win.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
    I guess his sister doesn't have the internet
    Nah, she does, her husband is a computer programmer... just wanted to take a little break from posting & enjoy my couple days there. :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    I guess his sister doesn't have the internet

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied

Udoggie, RU There? :drunk:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Thanks HD!

Monday- No play on the Cavs game.... IMO the side could go either way, but I'm not betting against LBJ when he is home. Lean once again to the under, over in Washington will be the play IMO. No play on the total in the Jazz game, just the Rockets ML.

Tuesday- Regarding the Dallas/NO game, I think the total is tight but would still lean under. Defense will be turned up & a tighter possesion game seems likely here. Nothing besides the Mavs+10.5 tied in the teaser for me. Mavs (likely ML) game 3 for me almost definitely.

Tor/Orl- Would have been right on side & total for game 1 had I played it, but again no play here. For some reason I lean under, but not too interested in this one. That brings me to 1 play I like...

Suns/Spurs u191.5

3 units

Game 1 under was the correct play, but you can't cap ot. Both teams shot 50%fg & 30% + from 3 pt. Despite that they still only managed 186 in regulation. I think the Spurs turn up the D & this one stays in the high 80's, with another tight game. A Spurs win will make game 3 Suns ML look very nice to me, but I really don't see how you could lay points in this series. I'm going to throw a guess out there & say that the dog covers 4x+ in this series.

Lakers are set at 7, which I think is a fair number. I do expect this one to be a bit closer, as IMO Camby had a pretty bad day & Gasol had a pretty great game. A small lean on the under which no way in hell will I play LoL. I do think the Lakers win, & would not look to play on Denver until they are back home.

Really would like to do a Lakers/Pistons/Celtics teaser of some sort to get them all down to a near pick. I just don't see the upset brewing for any 3 in game 2. Looks like the lines won't be out for me to post my play though...

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    :thumbs:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Daws- If I could get a +2.5 I would hedge a unit off to basically get the Rockets+150 plus a small shot at a middle. However, I won't get that line & I like the Rockets to even out the series before getting pounded @ Utah game 3, so I'll likely let it be.

Game 1 tally: 8-4-1 +6.35 units

Still have the teaser with the Mavs+10.5/ Suns+9.5, as well as the Rockets ML. Finalizing the rest of the card... going to visit my sister in NYC & won't be back around until Thursday so I won't be around.

IMO the Pistons win game 2, but i also think the line is going to be extremely inflated. You just know action will be on Det & this line will be too high, so I'm likely going to play another 2 teamer (like NO/LaL). Thinking Det/LaL is the game 2 teaser. Won't fade the Celtics at all, just smothering defense, on a different level than the Hawks. I think the Hawks team under once again could be the play. I don't see them getting into the 90's at all.

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    dem hawks really do suck! :drunk:

Leave a comment:

• Daws1089
    replied
    you're right. their d is unreal. I guess I'll have to hope for a backdoor. Udog, you going to hedge your parlay and bet utah? I'm all about hedging now haha.

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    damn, you must hate the hawks...:beer2:
    LoL not at all! Boston D is too much tonight thought, IMO the C's pull away late. Wanted to lay the chalk in this game anyway, but was hesitant.

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    damn, you must hate the hawks...:beer2:

Leave a comment:

• Underdog88
    replied
    Originally posted by homedawg View Post
    Thanks for the shoutout :toast: where is the play? :drunk:
    Threw them in a teaser & ended up throwing some pocket change on the ML for ****s & giggles. :thumbs:

Celtics-420 2ndh
    Rockets-115 game 2

3 to win 3.94 units

Celtics team o50.5 2ndh

Celtics-7-105 2ndh

1 unit each

Leave a comment:

• homedawg
    replied
    Thanks for the shoutout :toast: where is the play? :drunk:

Leave a comment:

Working...