• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dutch Goose Friday NBA

1 Unit Play

Los Angeles Lakers vs. NOK Hornets
    Over 201.5

In the past 5 games for the Lakers, they have averaged 100.8 points per game and have shot at a 47.2% clip. For the Hornets past 5 games, they have averaged 104.6 points per game and shot at 49.9% clip. In those past 5 games for the Lakers, they have allowed their opponents to score 110.6 points per game while the Hornets have allowed their opponents to score 103.6 points per game. I am a firm believer of looking at what a team has done recently. Although season stats are important, this league is all about streaks and what have you done for me lately. For that being said, the Lakers are finally healthy and with Kobe on a hot streak should be able to keep up their scoring pace. On the other side, the Hornets are now healthy as well and as you can see are averaging more points in recent games. Now look for the matchup of Kobe and Desmond Mason. Mason is a little banged up (knee) so look for Kobe to take full advantage of their best defender being a little hesitant.

Bold Prediction: Lakers 109 Hornets 106

Adding:

2 Unit Play

Los Angeles Lakers vs. NOK Hornets 2ndH
    Over 101.5

Kobe shot 9-17 and went 9-9 from the strike in the 1st Half. Look for more of Kobe to get his other teammates involved in the 2nd Half. Both teams are shooting great from the free throw line which indicates a highly competitive offensive game, and I have no reason to believe it won't happen in the 2nd Half. The Hornets are shooting 37.5% from the field and are up by one and the total 1st half score is 113, which is another great indicator for a high scoring 2nd Half.

Bold Prediction: Lakers 58 Hornets 54

Comment

Overall Day NBA:

2-0......(+2.8 Units)

Comment

Working...
      X