• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Playoffs:Saturday 4/19

...YTD...Reg Season Overall...287-236-9
    ...YTD...Playoffs...0-0

#6th Seed vs #3rd Seed in Western Playoffs:

(55-27) Phoenix at San Antonio (56-26)

S Ant had 1 More Win Plus the Advanage in some Close Head to Head Matches this Past Season when 6 Teams were Within 3 Wins/Loses with Each Other...In Phoen and S Ant Last 4 Meetings Phoen Won 3 of them Including the Last 2 Games that Shaq Played with Them..Phoen Offense is Ave 110.1 Points/Game and Deffense is Allowing 105 Points/Game while S Ant Offense is Ave 95.4 Points/Game and their Defense is Allowing Only 90.6 Points/Game..(Which is the Fewest Pts/Allowed in the West)...Phoen has a Team to can Play Big or Small But they Still want to Run the Ball...Last Meeting was a Big Win for Phoen by Beating S Ant ..96-79 at S Ant Home Floor Just over a Week ago...There has Been Some "Bad Blood" between like Nash's Broken Nose and Ginobili's Bruised Eye...and Stoudemire Called S Ant Top Defender..Bruce Bowen..as a Dirty Player...Last Year in Game 4 with the Game Just About Over the Entire Series Changed when after S Ant Missed their 4 FT in a Row when Horry Knocked Nash into the Scorers Table and Stoudemire and Diaw Left Bench Area and were Suspended for Game 5 of the Playoffs which S Ant Won at Phoen..88-85 and then Won at Home on Game 6 to Win Series...Phoen has not forgot..Phoen Won 5 of their Last 6 Games to End the Season and S Ant Won 3 of the Last 4 Games to Finish to Season...Some Stats..Phoen is 6-2 Over on the Total when they are Underdogs....Last 7 Meetings between Phoen and S Ant have went Under 6-1 and 4-0 Last 4 Played were Under....But Total for Today is to Low...I See the Total Around 200 Points for the Game and Phoenix Keeping the Game Pace more of thier Style and Getting back the Western
    Edge they had Last Year then the End of Game 4..Last Year was Last Year...But Basketaball Players do Not Forget...So...

Pic: Phoenix +4

Pic: Phoenix/San Antonio...Over 194

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

*** I will Post Other 2 Games Later...!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

GL bro!:thumbs:

Comment

Nice job Thor:thumbs:

Comment

Thanks..Bookiekilla..BOL to ya and the Lakers..!...:sm:

Thanks..IBEME...Thanks...BOL to You on all Your Picks..!!!...BOL to Ya..!!....

Good Start to Day...2-0

3rd Game:

#7th Seed (51-31) Dallas at #2nd Seed (56-26) New Orleans

Not Much Time for Writeup...Got Got home Late..Dallas was Pleased to be Playing New Orleans Instead of Playing LA Lakers to Start the Playoffs Off for them...Just 5 Games on Win side Between Them..But New Orleans is Like well Dallas You got us and here we Are..Just 1 Game from Best Record in the West...What gives Dallas a Good Feeling is the 96-87 Win vs N Orl Just Few Days Ago on 4/16/08 (Wednesday)....N Orl must elevate themself to Status of a Title Contenders...Teams Spilt the 4 games this Season with the Home Team Winning and Covering with the 2 Overs Games being Played at N Orleans and the 2 Under being Played at Dallas...N Orlean Lost 3 of their Last 4 Played to End the Season while Dallas was 2-2 Over Last 2 Games...I Really Like New Orleans in this One Winning by 6-7 Points after all the FTs are Shot and the Total Going Over Just like the Past way that All Games at N Orl vs Dallas at New Orleans went Over..during the Season..So..

Pic: New Orleans: -4 1/2

Pic: Dallas/New Orleans...Over 192

Hoop Time..!!

Last edited by Thor24; 04-19-2008, 06:02 PM.
        Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

4TH Game:

Utah (54-28) at Houston (55-27)

Sorry no Time for Writeup...Only 1 Game Apart

Pic: Houston Pick

Pic: Utah/Houston...Over 185

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Last Game was Hardiest to Pick...4-2 Day/Nite....BOL to All on Sunday..!!..:sm:

...YTD...2008 Playoffs:..4-2

Hoop Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X