• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jazz-7.5-105

2 units

Deron Williams P&A o31.5+110

1 unit
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Finally got a little winning streak going... split on my series plays (Cavs win/ Houston loses) with no juice lost, 6-2 +7.8 units on the day :beerbang:

Comment

Well done UDoggie. Congrats.
        NBA: 9-15, 31%
        NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
        MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
        NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
        NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
        TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
        PLAYOFFS: 4-1
        NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
        SIDES: 102-68, 60%
        BOWLS: 16-13
        TOTALS: 0-0

Favorite teams:
        NCAAF: Purdue
        NCAABB: Purdue
        NFL: Tampa Bay
        NBA: Orlando Magic
        MLB: Cubbies

Comment

Thanks bigmoe! Pistons get the 1st win of the series, Spurs up at the half & looking pretty good. Smaller play...

Spurs team o44.5-105

1.5 units

If they win they should be able to muster 45 pts. Duncan should get his pts 2ndh....

Comment

Spurs layed down last night... West was a beast! Onto today's games...

Lakers-7.5-107

5 units

Lakers-2 1stq

Celtics-4 1stq

2 units each

Celtics-14.5 & game under 189.5

Lakers-7.5 & game over 213

Hallajays-161

.5 to win 10.26 units

Comment

Future

Celtics win the finals +240

2 units

Comment

Originally posted by bigmoe View Post
                JML, Nelson did have a good series against Toronto. But he was matched up against a fellow Munchkin in Ford. And Ford played much better then he normally does. And I do not know anyone who would claim Ford is a good point guard. Living here in Central Florida, I see all the Magic games, some in person. And the consensus here is that Nelson sucks! What is this ****? If you are a fan of a team, you are not allowed to point out their deficiencies? One of the advantages of being very familiar with a team is knowing their personnel very well. And being able to use that knowledge to your handicapping advantage. And you must put aside team loyalty when cappong. I want "my team" to win a title and both of their guards are substandard. That will make it very difficult to achieve that goal. But I am going to be honest about their weaknesses. I have done my best when capping games involving "my teams" because I can do that.

The Detroit guards have dominated Nelson since he joined the Magic, and will do so again.
                Does that mean the Magic can't win? Absolutely not. What it does mean is the Magic will have a hard time matching up with Billups and Hamilton...as they always have. And someone else will have to slid over to help Nelson out, leaving some other Detroit player open. That is what happens to other teams when they have to help defend Howard.

I have not made up my mind on the game yet but will do so tomorrow.
                lol...of course you are...I think we all do plenty of dogging our favourite teams here! lol. Sorry dude...didn't mean to offend, was more just having fun with you after the muchkin's greats series against Toronto, and reading your subesquent knocking of him. I agree'd with your theory on him having more trouble against Detroit's biggers guards...I thought that was evident. And I do think alot of people think Ford is a good PG, IMO. We'll see what he gets in a trade in the offseason.

Oh...and GL UD! :thumbs:

Comment

nice day for you i see udog. Keep it up. This home court stuff is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
                    This home court stuff is ridiculous.
                    Hopefully it won't be tonight...

Magic+237

Pistons/Magic o184.5-103

Spurs+125

Spurs/Hornets o182-105

2 units each

Screw the points I say, the numbers support it big time. If you think the fave wins outright, lay the chalk! Spurs are going to score more than they did 2ndh. I have a hard time believing both teams can't hit 90. Pretty much the same goes for the magic. IMO they were in a tough spot game 1 after being rested. Methinks they put up a bigger fight tonight....

Comment

Good luck UDoggie. I hope you're correct. I took the Pistons. The Magic just do not matchup well with Detroit. The 3's better be going for the Magic men.
                      NBA: 9-15, 31%
                      NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
                      MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
                      NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
                      NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
                      TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
                      PLAYOFFS: 4-1
                      NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
                      SIDES: 102-68, 60%
                      BOWLS: 16-13
                      TOTALS: 0-0

Favorite teams:
                      NCAAF: Purdue
                      NCAABB: Purdue
                      NFL: Tampa Bay
                      NBA: Orlando Magic
                      MLB: Cubbies

Comment

these dumb offensive fouls the refs keep calling are screwing the over play.

Comment

GL tonight U!
                          :beer2:
                          ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks guys...

Spurs team u22.5+100 4thq

2 units

I just have to believe with the way the Spurs are moving the ball, they find a way to get the ball in the hoop. Settled on the 4th because there's almost always more free throws, & this could be tight down the stretch.

Comment

did you mean over 22.5? your reasoning seems to point to the over.

Comment

I didnt read I just tailed because I thought I wouldnt get it in I hope you mean under!

Comment

Working...
                                X