Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice one! Great D 2nd half. Can they do it again in game 6?:cheery:
    NCAA YTD: 2-3-2 -3.9 units.

"If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself, but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle." Sun Tzu- The Art of War

Comment

Thanks Ming. NO dealing with injuries to Chandler and West, and Chandler's foot injury is more serious and worrisome than West's sore back. If NO loses this game, there is a 4 day layoff before game 7. NO has made their counter adjustments. SA has the pressure on them facing elimination. GL! :thumbs:

5/15:

New Orleans +7 ... 1 Unit

New Orleans ML +265 ... 1 Unit
      NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
      NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

5/16:

Utah -4 (-105) ... 1.5 Units

Been busier than usual lately. Missed on the last Bos and NO games, update the PTD after tonight. GL! :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight C!
          :beer2:
          ...toke on...

Comment

PTD: 43-35 (-0.82 Units)

Haven't done well my last few plays and have dropped to slightly in the red. Never posted it and obviously won't count it in my record, but I got Cle +500 for the series at some point along the way. Don't really see any hedge that is appealing, so I'm just going to take the play I'd probably make if I didn't have the series play.

Cleveland +8 (-115) ... 1 Unit

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

5/18:

Cle at Bos 2H Under 88.5 ... 1.25 Units

Just tailing Rah.

Comment

5/19:

New Orleans -4 and -4.5 ... 4 Units Total (1.5 Units and 2.5 Units)

Been lucky with Hornets tickets in the playoffs going to both gm1's, and I'm fortunate to also be going to the game tonight. As for the game... Obvious points - series trends overwhelming for the home team, NO young and inexperienced but have great home court adv, and SA experienced and tested. NO has been great at home SU and ATS in the playoffs and even going back into the regular season, including both vs playoff teams and in revenge spots. SA hasn't fared well ATS away this year. NO has seen everything from SA this series, and IMO they're the better team and get this win provided they don't lay an egg. NO Arena is among the smallest in the NBA in capacity, seems almost tiny inside compared to the FedEx Forum in Memphis, but the crowd is great and loud and IMO it almost seems enhanced by the arena size. This is part homer play, but I've been pretty fair on their plays (took SA in gm3 but played NO in the others) and don't think this is out of line. Anyway, getting ready to head out in a little.

GL! :thumbs:

Comment

GL C!
                  i like NO to win mysef
                  :beer2:
                  ...toke on...

Comment

PTD: 44-48 (-5.20 Units)
                    RD1: 28-32 (+0.50 Unit)
                    RD2: 16-16 (-5.70 Units)

NO loss was real tough. Game was fun, and the crowd was amazing. They had a new "Where Amazing Happens" NO video for game 7 that was spectacular, gave me goose bumps every time they played in on the big screen. Can't find it anywhere on the web though. IMO the refs seemed very very neutral and didn't give NO home court favors that have consistently occurred for home teams in every other playoff game this year, but the refs didn't cost us the game by any means. NO just played poorly and got beat, plain and simple. Still have my Det and SA NBA title futures, a very tiny consolation though.

Comment

I thought SA was getting all sorts of calls last night. Some really suspect calls too. How was the foul on ginobili before the half not a foul? The contact was clearly before the clock expired. That one sticks out the most to me, but you are right, the game wasn't decided by the refs.

Comment

Working...
                      X