GL tonight HD!
            :beer2:
            ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks RSM :beerbang:

det/orl o90.5 (2h) :beer2:

Comment

Haha, CliffsNotes N/A.

I didn't touch the ring of fire debacle, which was right in front my side of the court... 1Q lasted an entire hour. I was busting up when they initially had just 1 guy trying to clean the whole thing up with a Swiffer, but the whole cleanup was a ****show.

What do you think of Cle on the series?
                NFL YTD: 0-0-0 (0.00 Units)
                NCAAF YTD: 1-0-0 (+0.45 Units)

Comment

Originally posted by cavorca12 View Post
                  Haha, CliffsNotes N/A.

What do you think of Cle on the series?
                  Ah, I remember them days of the CliffsNotes, what a great invention! Less time reading, more time playin' :beerbang:

cavs 2-2su & 3-1ats vs bos this season. The worst beating was by 10 @bos without James
                  The only ats loss was the game the cavs won by 1 but favored by 3. The home team won all 4 games.
                  Cavs won the battle on the boards in 3 out of 4 games this season (didn't the game james sat out).

In the 1st round, bos had a hard time with atl, going 0-3su on the road. cavs went 2-1su @home and 2-1su on the road.

Key Matchup I: Pierce vs. James. James shot only 41 percent against Boston during the regular season, going 7-for-24 in the Celtics' 92-87 victory on Feb. 27. But he took 40 free throws in three games, and the Celtics will have to double-team him frequently. The Celtics need Pierce to make James work on the other end, but their All-Star forward managed only 13.5 points on 25 percent shooting against the Cavs.

Key Matchup II: Garnett vs. Ben Wallace. The Cavs' deadline deal gave them one of the NBA's top defenders to match up with Garnett, the league's Defensive Player of the Year. Wallace won the award four times this decade and is still a good rebounder and shot blocker, but provides little on the other end. His horrendous free throw shooting (25 percent in the first round) could be a liability in close games. He'll try to keep Garnett, who averaged 21 points in the first round, closer to the 15.3 he put up against the Cavs.

X-Factor: Delonte West and Wally Szczerbiak. James will find open shots for his teammates, and he needs these two former Celtics to make them from the outside. The Cavs were 4-0 in the first round when one of them scored at least 15 points.

Pavlovic back is a plus for the cavs, he only played in 2 of the 4 games against boston this season, scoring 11 & 16. In those 2 games the cavs won 1 and lost 1 (the game without james)

Cavs have the playoff experience, and if the cavs can protect the ball and take control of the boards, this series should go 7.

Comment

cle series +575:beer2:

Comment

cle +5.5 (1h) :beer2:

Comment

GL bro!
                        ...toke on...

Comment

Thanks RSM :beerbang:

cavs lost the game by 4 with 30%fg.
                          The extended rest hurt the cavs, and james seemed disturbed (probably because of the 4th place finish for the mvp)

2-0 Tonight . Congrats to all the cavs backers :beerbang: (they shoulda won su) :bang:

Comment

det/orl o187 :beer2:

Comment

GL!

And I really hope the Cavs make it to the finals again. I hate Boston/Detroit, and a Lebron/Kobe final would be great to watch...

Comment

Working...
                              X