• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NBA Hoops 2008 Playoffs:Tuesday 5/6

...YTD...287-236-9...Reg Season
    ...YTD...21-23-1...2008 Playoffs

Cleveland (49-39) at Boston (70-19)

Clev is coming into Tonites Game as the Dog after Beating Washington on 5/2...105-88..(In 6 Games)..while Bost was Pushed to a Game 7 by the 8th Seed Atlanta which Lost very Bad to Bost on 5/4...99-65..The Key here is That Bost was Pushed to 7 Games and Even though they Beat Atlanta Bad in the 7th Game it Still took 7 Games and a Lot of Emotion was Used Up to Pound Atlanta that Bad to Show that Bost was the the Best Team in the East...By Record..this Season...Cleveland's Main Man...LeBron James has Heard the Taunts and Claims that He is Overratted from Washington But James had his 3rd Career Postseason Triple-Double Game vs Wash in Game 6 to Win the Series....All the While People in Boston and in the Basketball Know wonders what Happened to Boston to go 7 Games when Most thought they would Win..4-0 or 4-1...and Atlanta Needs some Credit but Boston also took them Lightly...Remember that it was Cleveland in Last Years Finals and Not Detroit or Miami or Another Team and this is the Perfect Time for Clev to get a Win at Boston or Come Close...Ray Allen has Only Hit 2 of 13 Treys in his Last 2 Games vs Atlanta so He is Not Hitting his Stride and will Soon...But will it be Tonite..??..Now Boston Played their Best Basketball at Home But with Less Time to Rest and Prepare and the Emotion Win to Advance to Next Round (Which is Big in Boston) and the Extra Time for Clevland this is the BEST Spot for Cleveland to get a Away Win in this Series with the Big Emotional Game for Boston Just 2 Days ago and Then Turn Around and Face Cleveland Team (that has a Heathier James) to Make sure they Advanced and Not be Embarrassed by Losing Game 7 on Their Home Floor as the #1 Seed...Boston will Win and/or Cleveland will Win or Keep it Close...The Line is to High Because of the Blowouts in 1st Series on Boston's Floor Vs Atlant but Clev will Bring a Better Game and Defense in this Game so 1st Game should be Lower Scoing...But No Blowout Tonite....So..

Pic: Cleveland +10

Pic: Cleveland/Boston...Under 182 1/2

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Nice Nite...2-0..Game went Like I Thought 1st Game Would Go Like in My Writeup Up Above...Hope You All had a Good Nite or at Least a Plus Nite...That is Way I Post Some Days then Post Some Time Days Later...Seems like I'm just an Old Fart that Not to Many People Pay Attention to Much any More...See ya in a Few Days I Guess...BOL to All...

Congrats$$ to All on Cleveland and the Under...Congrats$$

...YTD...287-236-9...Reg Season
    ...YTD...23-23-1...2008 Playoffs

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Solid as usual :beerbang:

Comment

Thanks...emv01..Hope You have a Great Nite/Week...!!

Comment

Working...
        X