+$70 yesterday....

Wiz+4.5+100

Memphis team o100

3 units each

Wiz+180

Wiz team o100.5

Nets-4.5

1 unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Hey, if you're around, I'm very interested as to why you like the Wiz tonight...

Comment

Bad scheduling spot......IMO although both teams are playing their 5th in 7, the Clips will be fatigued. This is their 10th game in 16 days....yesterday they returned home from a 6 game roadtrip on 1 day of rest- normally I am on the road team in that situation, but given the way the Jazz have been playing (paired with the public love) I couldn't justify a play on them. Now the Clips are on a b2b off a blowout win...I just have a feeling they come out flat. Although the Clips have been winning, I'm still not sold on them as faves....in their last 10 wins, only 2 have been vs teams with a record over .500. BTW should the Wiz lose this game, it is very unlikely I will play them on the road again....

Comment

One interesting thing to note is that the Clips are 9-6 on the 2H of back to backs, while the Wiz are 5-11. Those are SU numbers, so they obviously don't tell the whole story though.

They (Wiz) just beat Seattle in a B2B situation earlier this week (minus Ray Allen....as I'm sure we are well aware, lol)....but basically they have severely sucked in this spot.

Also, the Clips have an AWFUL record on the FIRST game of back to backs, for whatever that's worth.

My original point was that there is no way on earth I could play the Wiz on the 2H of B2B games, especially on the road, and vs a team who seems to be getting hot....and I was just curious as to your reasoning.

GL with it

Comment

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
          Bad scheduling spot......IMO although both teams are playing their 5th in 7, the Clips will be fatigued. This is their 10th game in 16 days....yesterday they returned home from a 6 game roadtrip on 1 day of rest- normally I am on the road team in that situation, but given the way the Jazz have been playing (paired with the public love) I couldn't justify a play on them. Now the Clips are on a b2b off a blowout win...I just have a feeling they come out flat. Although the Clips have been winning, I'm still not sold on them as faves....in their last 10 wins, only 2 have been vs teams with a record over .500. BTW should the Wiz lose this game, it is very unlikely I will play them on the road again....
          works for me ... GL tonight UD :beerbang:

Comment

and another thing, the pub found luv with lac, and are a hatin' was. now....

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
              and another thing, the pub found luv with lac, and are a hatin' was. now....
              Not necessarily. The numbers were pretty strong on the Clips earlier, but there are only 56% on the Clips now. This thing is gonna hit 50/50, or at least say 52/48 by game time, and later action is always true public action from my experience.

In any case, I'd say the public is pretty split on this one. It'll take more than one game to get the public to fall in love with LAC, especially as a fave, after the season they've had.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                Not necessarily. The numbers were pretty strong on the Clips earlier, but there are only 56% on the Clips now. This thing is gonna hit 50/50, or at least say 52/48 by game time, and later action is always true public action from my experience.

In any case, I'd say the public is pretty split on this one. It'll take more than one game to get the public to fall in love with LAC, especially as a fave, after the season they've had.
                not just referring to todays numbers, usually tha pub favors was-vs-opponent, and against lac-vs-opponent. today the pub is favoring lac, and against was.... just gimme tha points... :hugegrin:

Comment

Not that it matters all that much, but the Wiz are playing their 4th in 7, not 5th in 7.

Comment

Wiz

is Butler still out for the Wizards?

I am really on the fence with this game. A side of me goes with UDog, another with the idea that the Clips have a lot more at stake than the Wizards do...dunno..may sit it out.:nuts:
                    Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Originally posted by homedawg View Post
                      not just referring to todays numbers, usually tha pub favors was-vs-opponent, and against lac-vs-opponent. today the pub is favoring lac, and against was.... just gimme tha points... :hugegrin:
                      That is to be expected. The public always overreacts to a blowout. It doesn't change the fact that the Wiz are in just as bad, and IMO worse spot than the Clippers are tonight, and the line doesn't catch up to a team because of one game....nor should it, because one game doesn't really mean a thing.

I believe this line is pretty accurate, as far as where it should be set to get even action....and that is why I didn't play it. I don't see a huge advantage for either side here ATS, because I don't see the Wiz having a great shot of winning this game SU, so if they don't, taking +5 is risky IMO....and I'm just not ready to lay -5 with the Clips against a decent team just because they blew out one team.

I took the under instead.

GL with it though guys...as long as the Clips win SU, the Wiz can gladly cover :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                        this line is set to get even action....
                        :thumbs:

Comment

Clips team u54 2ndh

1 unit

Comment

Working...
                          X