...YTD...287-236-9...Reg Season
    ...YTD...26-24-1...2008 Playoffs

Cleveland (49-40) at Boston (71-19)...... {Boston Leads 1-0}

Pic: Boston -8
    Pic: Cleveland/Boston...Over 177 1/2

Post Other Game Pic in a Few Minutes

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

2nd Game Thursday Nite:

New Orleans (62-27) at San Antonio (60-29).....{New Orleans Lead 2-0}

San Antonio will Win this Game or Go Down 0-3 BUT the Difference will be Around 4 to 6 Points in Tonites Game...This might Be a Game that San Antonio Blowouts New Orleans but I Just Don't Think So or Feel That....More of a Close Fought Game that Shows how Well New Orleans Matches Up to San Antonio..with Younger Legs and that New Orleans is Trying to Show the NBA and NBA People/Watchers that they are the NEW Up and Coming Team from the West...So..

Pic: New Orleans +7

Pic: New Orleans/San Antonio...Over 182 1/2

Hoop Times..!!

Good Luck to Everyone...Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

Looks Like a 2-2 Nite...BOL to All Rest of Way..!!

Hoop Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!

Comment

Working...
      X