X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sat 3/24

Clips under 206

2 units

I don't do many totals, but given the situation here of both teams probably being a bit tired, I feel this is a pretty good play....since all I really need here is one of the teams to have a bad shooting night, and I have 2 possible chances since both teams fall into the category of teams who could be beat.

GL Stif......:thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

**** THIS. THIS IS COMPLETE ******* BULL****. THERE SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN 190 POINTS IN THIS ******* GAME AND NOW I'M GONNA LOSE UNDER 206?

**** THIS
      **** THIS
      **** THIS

**** FOULING
      **** FOULING
      **** FOULING

RIGHT IN THE ASS :puke:

Comment

yeah I should have played the over tonight. Wiz had no problem covering the over the other night against Seattle.
        “So back during college basketball season my buddy Shecky tells me he’s got this system. He says it’s an absolute lock when you have this combination: Big East team, on the road, given less than 6 points with a white point guard.” ---Artie Lange in Beer League

Comment

wow

32 points in the last 2 minutes, what the f**k was that!
          :bang: 1 unit = 100 CAD

NCAAF
          14-19 -1115

NFL
          4-4 -260

MLB Playoffs
          1-1 0

NHL
          3-5 -175

Comment

I tailed this play stif, but as everyone knows I only do first halfs....sucks to see this one lose the full game....i noticed sia have the first half total at 100.5 and juiced for over-115, they rarely do that for totals, and i questioned why was it at 100, should have been 104 and they wouldnt move the line....so i pounded that under for i think 430
            Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
            NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
            NHL 7 - 9
            SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
            MLB 1 - 1
            NBA 7 - 5
            NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X