Sea/SA u185.5

Hornets+4.5

Suns-6.5

Dal/Atl o187

2 units each

Hornets+160

Warriors+155

half unit each
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Indy/Bulls under- The Pacers have been on an under run, failing to get out of the 160's the past 3 games...The Bulls have been low scoring on the road, with 1 of the past 5 road games surpassing 176. Lean to the Pacers as well, as the Bulls are horrible road faves. They are 2-6 ats last 8 as road faves...

Sea/SA under- Last 2 meetings have had totals of 172 & 176. The Spurs have gone over 180 in 1 of the last 6 games. No Ray Allen, Spurs should slow it down....no interest in guessing the margin of victory for the Spurs but I do think they win....

Dal/Atl over- IMO Dallas gets 100+, so this is partially a play on the Hawks...they have scored over 98 pts in 9 of the last 10 home games. The Heat were the only team to hold them under 99...I think the Hawks have a decent chance of covering this high number, but IMO if they do, chances are it goes over.....

The Suns play is a Kings fade....considering a play on the Kings team under again. This is probably the most chalk I will lay, & I don't even have to look to know it's very public...I know the risk, but this is a great road team playing an ice cold team...Kings have covered 1 in the last 8 games.

The Hornets are my homedog play....They play well at home, & put up solid offensive numbers...considering the Hornets team over 92.5, as they haven't been held under this number in the past 10 games...Houston is 19-15 on the road, NO is 20-14 at home su, IMO they have a decent shot at the su win.....

Leans- Blazers, who have been pretty good road dogs as of late. Looking at the Bucks, who are 4-2 ats vs Det & always seem to play the Stones well. No Sheed & Webber seems to have come down to earth lately. Not sure if 5 is worth it, but the Buck to tend to play Detroit tough.

Comment

Of course 5Dimes waits forever to add NBA to the reduced juice list....NO +165 & GS +160, damn I miss Pinny :cry:

Pacers+106

3 units

I have to do it....bad road fave? check. home dog with a favorable series history? check. Public on other side? check. Reverse line movement? you bet. GS/LaL over set extremely high, but I still like it. Lakers continue to play no defense...

Comment

McGrady is listed as a gametime decision (illness). IMO he plays, but just wanted to put that out there........

Comment

gl udog, really glad to see we're on same page with pacers game, hopefully the momentum from mia beatdown carries over gl

Comment

Damnit

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
            Of course 5Dimes waits forever to add NBA to the reduced juice list....NO +165 & GS +160, damn I miss Pinny :cry:

Pacers+106

3 units

I have to do it....bad road fave? check. home dog with a favorable series history? check. Public on other side? check. Reverse line movement? you bet. GS/LaL over set extremely high, but I still like it. Lakers continue to play no defense...
            Man do I miss Pinnacle as well...I do wish they would reconsider..or the law get reversed.It is absurd.:bang:
            Red ink is thicker than blood.

Comment

Warriors +6-101

4 units

6 pts? Anyone remember the TWolves debacle last week? No play on the total....219 & I'd be there. Damn Pacers, shoulda just stuck to the total:bang:

Comment

NO/Hous u96.5 2ndh

Den/Clev o101.5 2ndh

1 unit each

Comment

Working...
                X