NBA Sunday 3/25

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Sunday 3/25

I hope the dumbass Wizards learned a lesson last night, getting a man injured during their stupid endless fouling process in a no win situation, causing 32 points to be scored in the last 2 minutes, and causing a game to go over that should have never even caught a sniff of the posted total. What made it even worse is that the Wizards kept trading a basket for a foul, not even shooting 3's and trying to catch up when they have the almighty "Agent zero". **** them. I felt like I was watching a college game. I'm glad the Clips whipped their sorry asses at least.

Atlanta +10.5

2 units

Double digit home dog with practically the whole world on the other side? I'm there...

Wow, 32 points in 2 minutes? That's a terrible bad beat. How many did it go OVER by?

Oh yeah, and Atlanta

Comment

GL today Stif....yesterday was definitely a right play/wrong result for you. I agree with the Hawks play, thinking it will be closer than expected....thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

GL stif... sorry about the wiz.... they screwed me too....

i'm interested in your thoughts on pacers +1.5

Comment

Well it's an interesting line. I'm not wild about playing on the Pacers right now, but I definitely wouldn't play the Bulls either.

I might look into it a bit because of the fishy line and see if i can come up with a reason to play the Pacers, but it'll be Indiana or no play for me...

Comment

Originally posted by rjp View Post
            Wow, 32 points in 2 minutes? That's a terrible bad beat. How many did it go OVER by?

Oh yeah, and Atlanta
            Went over by 10 I think. 111-105, or something like that. Without the fouling, it wouldn't have hit 190....and even with a normal amount of fouling, it probably wouldn't have hit 200 (total was 206)....but the Wiz started fouling with 2 mins to go already and down about 6 or 7 and never stopped, and it just so happens they were able to keep getting layups or drawing fouls themselves while taking very little time off the clock, so the points just kept coming. It was disgusting to watch really. I play one total in like 2 months, had the right play, and still lost.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm new here. I was reading up on some posts trying to get some further information about the Indiana line as well. I noticed that about 70% of the public is on the bulls and the line opened at 2.5 and has dropped to 1.5. Seems like a trap line to me. I read that the Bulls have lost 16 of the 17 matchups or something close to that in Indiana. I think the oddsmakers expect Indiana to bring the same stingy defense they brought against the shorthanded heat the other night. I'm gonna hit Indiana hard here. I always catch lines like this and fail to pull the trigger. I thought the -2 in favor of miami against indiana was fishy but didn't bet it, and sure enough it was a blow out in favor of indiana.

Comment

Originally posted by brandvann View Post
                Hey guys, I'm new here. I was reading up on some posts trying to get some further information about the Indiana line as well. I noticed that about 70% of the public is on the bulls and the line opened at 2.5 and has dropped to 1.5. Seems like a trap line to me. I read that the Bulls have lost 16 of the 17 matchups or something close to that in Indiana. I think the oddsmakers expect Indiana to bring the same stingy defense they brought against the shorthanded heat the other night. I'm gonna hit Indiana hard here. I always catch lines like this and fail to pull the trigger. I thought the -2 in favor of miami against indiana was fishy but didn't bet it, and sure enough it was a blow out in favor of indiana.
                I'm probably going to play indiana +1.5 for the same reasoning

Comment

hey skinsfan, do you ever play omaha heads up sngs on absolute poker?

Comment

pinnacle, wsex, and beted now have chicago -1. linesmakers must really want some action on the bulls, as the consensus has not changed.

Comment

Atlanta sucks bad

Milwaukee +5.5
                      Indiana +1.5 (-105)

2 units

Also played a parlay with:

Florida ML (NCAABB)
                      Phoenix ML (NBA)
                      San Antonio ML (NBA)....+109 odds

If the first 2 hit, I may either hedge on the Seattle ML, or take the points with Seattle and try for a middle.

Also going to play the Hornets, but trying to get +5 or even +5.5 with the public all over Houston. N.O. is POD material IMO....if I had such a thing.

Comment

Originally posted by brandvann View Post
                        hey skinsfan, do you ever play omaha heads up sngs on absolute poker?
                        no never

Comment

oh, well same guy on there has the name skinfan and we've played heads up a few times

Comment

Stif looks like ATL might come through for us. They're really attacking DAL in the paint, and it looks like it's finally starting to pay off. DAL has 28 fouls, and ATL has only tried two 3pt shots!

They'd better not fade now. :gulp:

Comment

Fading :bang:

Comment

Working...
                              X